Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors v Roys FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

They're alcoholic now.

80f1955828d52d63694174bfbcf559cb_640x640.jpg
If they made the alcoholic slushie of this I'd need to get my stomach pumped.

Simple_BH_Headers_LifeSavers_Mobile_FA01.jpg

Used to devour them as a kid.

Just blowing the cobwebs out !!!
Well the blowing has been a Category 5 cyclone level. I'm actually impressed. If posting had a correlation to qooty ability you'd break the possession record whenever the sim actually happens (when anyone?). Thankfully, to the best of my knowledge, they don't.

Speaking of records, does the SFA keep records of most possessions, goals a game/season etc?

Speaking of records, does the SFA keep records of most possessions, goals a game/season etc?
Thanks to Hate , most general stats and a lot of "bests" are here:

[Records of most stats per game]

If you can't find what you want there, you can actually tag him and ask your question.

Well the blowing has been a Category 5 cyclone level. I'm actually impressed. If posting had a correlation to qooty ability you'd break the possession record whenever the sim actually happens (when anyone?). Thankfully, to the best of my knowledge, they don't.

Just easing into the new year, racking up centuries like Warner racks up outs in England.....

I tips me lid to you, 294 is outstanding.

I'm only up to 8 since the mad cow rule was relaxed...

294? Blood is every 3 months... have to be over 18... so you are in your 90's?

Plasma is every 2 weeks so you could be 29...

🤔
I often feel like I am 90.

I want to get to 93 so I live one more year than Bradman

Were you out of food mate?

Now we’re talking!
Salad is not food. It is a virtue signal that women use to stuff copious amounts to calories in and then say, "It's only salad."

"Sheep and cattle only eat grass but they get fat," is my reply.

Was going to remark, as a dentist, he's probably donating other people's blood, but yours works just as well :eggplant:
My sons used to help out at the surgery after hours and on the weekends and they said the only interesting things I did were the ones that bleed.

Salad is not food. It is a virtue signal that women use to stuff copious amounts to calories in and then say, "It's only salad."

"Sheep and cattle only eat grass but they get fat," is my reply.
Made a salad with roast vegies last week. Two thumbs up.

I tips me lid to you, 294 is outstanding.

I'm only up to 8 since the mad cow rule was relaxed...

294? Blood is every 3 months... have to be over 18... so you are in your 90's?

Plasma is every 2 weeks so you could be 29...

🤔
I really want to donate blood because my husband received a life-saving blood transfusion this year. But I'm a flipping pussy - so squeamish I can't even look when I get a blood test. Is it scary?

I really want to donate blood because my husband received a life-saving blood transfusion this year. But I'm a *ing pussy - so squeamish I can't even look when I get a blood test. Is it scary?

I used to have to get blood tests regularly for work, to monitor levels of nasty impurities in the air etc - but I can't even look at a needle....

Very stressy....

I really want to donate blood because my husband received a life-saving blood transfusion this year. But I'm a *ing pussy - so squeamish I can't even look when I get a blood test. Is it scary?
No not at all, the people at the donation centre are angels, you get yummy treats, you don't need to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to have to get blood tests regularly for work, to monitor levels of nasty impurities in the air etc - but I can't even look at a needle....

Very stressy....
That sounds very rough! I'm glad you don't have to do that now.

I'm not scared of needles, it's the blood. Especially after what happened to my husband :sick: never want to see blood again lol

I'm not scared of needles, it's the blood. Especially after what happened to my husband :sick: never want to see blood again lol

That would be traumatic, no doubt about it....

Is that a thing, a protocol? It was tongue in cheek - but if that is what we do, I'll do it too. Tigs2010, oops #tigs2010 is a fairly chilled dude - we banter. I respect him, think he knows that, and if he doesn't, he does now I suppose. He has to be alright, he's a Tiges supporter and a Roy! I trust TED's vetting process
Haha na there are no protocols here, my comment was tongue in cheek too. You and tigs are both legends and future Roy hall of famers, and I deliberately haven’t tagged tigs2010 because I don’t want him to get a big head

Oh wait

That gif needs some orthodontics and possible bilateral extractions.

Might get to use my favourite instrument

24.437.07.jpg
Yikes Phil it’s too early in the morning! I’m going to have daymares!

Blood does it to me as well. It’s not even a fear thing, it’s just a completely involuntary reaction. Whenever I have to give blood now I ask the pathologist if I can lie down while they take it. Helps massively, something to do with the vagus nerve apparently

Blood does it to me as well. It’s not even a fear thing, it’s just a completely involuntary reaction. Whenever I have to give blood now I ask the pathologist if I can lie down while they take it. Helps massively, something to do with the vagus nerve apparently
Ooooh good tip! Thanks Z. I'm gonna woman up and do it!

theres a way of getting over this.
Consider how many lives you can save by donating blood. I'm plain old O+ , so anyone can have it.
Last time I went I did a plasma donation, 870ml - LifeBlood send you a note later, my donation has gone to 18 life saving procedures. One of my good mates has several major health issues, needs plasma every 3 months, so I joke to him that I'm only keeping him alive so he can buy me beers :)

Haha na there are no protocols here, my comment was tongue in cheek too. You and tigs are both legends and future Roy hall of famers, and I deliberately haven’t tagged tigs2010 because I don’t want him to get a big head

Oh wait
How bad is #phar Ace tagging ability ffs. Uses an actual hashtag

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

I often feel like I am 90.

I want to get to 93 so I live one more year than Bradman

99.95 should be your goal.
When talking Bradman that's the number that counts.

Be a shame to die the night before your hundredth birthday though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors v Roys FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back