Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Coney Island Warriors v Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Who wins?

• DenieD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pickitt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last week's was awful. Was impossible to find, because the SFA doesn't have a no dickheads policy on creating match threads. Makes threads so much harder to find.
If the SFA had a no dickheads policy, you would have been delisted seasons ago.

If the SFA had a no dickheads policy, you would have been delisted seasons ago.
tbf that would rule out half the league, myself included

What an I doing here? Prize for the funniest wrong answer that makes sense.
View attachment 1842931
You've automated the process of throwing a handful of grain at the side of a barn? Genius!

Seriously, though, that's a very small grist mill. The PTO on your tractor must be minute.

You've automated the process of throwing a handful of grain at the side of a barn? Genius!

Seriously, though, that's a very small grist mill. The PTO on your tractor must be minute.
holds 7 kg

Next season's recruitment pitch sorted 👍
Cant see us losing with that idea and once the mini-Buscemi Chipper is up and operation, I'm going to start a fundraiser.

Cant see us losing with that idea and once the mini-Buscemi Chipper is up and operation, I'm going to start a fundraiser.
I hear OnlyVans is a trusted platform.

Us dickheads just cut to the front
It's actually really impressive when you stand back and see it. Dickheads cut to the front of the line, pushing the other dickheads to the back of the line, who then cut to the front of the line again. It's hypnotic, kinda like a conveyor belt that goes nowhere.

View attachment 1842897

Hey Frankston Rover Raveneyes Lord_Flashheart BEEG Smoooothy dank420_ BigJoeD_ Stronzo Plugger35 OrdinaryJoel zackah Jazny Freofalcon Reginald Perrin Wosh Mofra Packedlunch craffles Itsmyshow and all other former, current and/or iterant Warriors that were around back in the early years, it's Heritage Round again so it's time to parade you out and salute you for all you've done in the name of the Coney Island Warriors.

View attachment 1842928

Shout out if I've missed anyome anyone.
Hey Morganashlee & Benwah83 if you're around then feel free to pop in. We're opening up the bar at Van Cortlandt Park, happy hour for former players will be pretty much all day.

It's actually really impressive when you stand back and see it. Dickheads cut to the front of the line, pushing the other dickheads to the back of the line, who then cut to the front of the line again. It's hypnotic, kinda like a conveyor belt that goes nowhere.
Not to worry, we out dickhead all the other dickheads. We just throw a sandwich in the other direction and by the time they're done I've already walked in and closed the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're allowed one dickhead.
350399.jpg

holds 7 kg
Ours was something similar to this...

large_onsite-clearing-sale-mt-marshall-road-glengallan-qld-12-sept--10am-1598938882372-img2v-cH89l3QnpDVNNBViwc3g.PNG

Skid mounted and belt driven off the PTO of our old Massey Ferguson tractor. We did 500kg at a time and ended up covered in grain dust. Oat dust was especially bad because it's itchy af.

Ours was something similar to this...

large_onsite-clearing-sale-mt-marshall-road-glengallan-qld-12-sept--10am-1598938882372-img2v-cH89l3QnpDVNNBViwc3g.PNG

Skid mounted and belt driven off the PTO of our old Massey Ferguson tractor. We did 500kg at a time and ended up covered in grain dust. Oat dust was especially bad because it's itchy af.
you win :)

You know, the Warriors might have that Buscemi guy
1698726831562.png

But here at the Royals we have Nigel the budgerigar.
images (16).png

And don't @ me. It's not even a close contest. When Steve can learn to shit on someone from great heights, then we'll talk.

You know, the Warriors might have that Buscemi guy
View attachment 1843061

But here at the Royals we have Nigel the budgerigar.
View attachment 1843062

And don't @ me. It's not even a close contest. When Steve can learn to s**t on someone from great heights, then we'll talk.
Steve Buscemi vs HRH Nigel the Royal Budgerigar.

Too true! Nigel will shit in your eye as soon as look at you! And if you think pigeon 💩 stings like a mother then you ain’t felt the agony of budgie 💩 in your eye!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Coney Island Warriors v Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Back