Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders @ House of Gumby

Is it appropriate to open tuna in the office @ 9.14am?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I must say though, the one week you weren't on my other wing I had a personal best career game. I have barely gone near the qooty since. Can you swap yourself out again, skip?
Give us one more week to try and relight our spark from last season and if it doesn't work I am happy to move myself elsewhere!

wingmen don't make All-SFA teams.

(also don't deserve it from my performances in the last 3 weeks)
Its really hard to work out who makes the All SFA team, Im not sure what the criteria is, it certainly isnt anything measurable.

I know of a guy who once was 3rd in Mobbs (the year after winning it, without making the All sweet team)
Top 5 in the Beez, Total DT and Exie and 9th in the Rate the opposition thread.
Couldn't find a spot in the 20 for him.

Difficult to find any criteria where that sort of performance doesn't jag a spot.

Really makes you wonder.

damicky HARPSichord, still waiting on the message with my pre-prepared posts to boost my post count this week. I'm just about out of original content.
Its really hard to work out who makes the All SFA team, Im not sure what the criteria is, it certainly isnt anything measurable.

I know of a guy who once was 3rd in Mobbs (the year after winning it, without making the All sweet team)

Difficult to find any criteria where that sort of performance doesn't jag a spot.

Really makes you wonder.
I've always said that the only award that matters is the the best full back award (the BAD Medal I believe it was called), and specifically in the season that I won it.

damicky HARPSichord, still waiting on the message with my pre-prepared posts to boost my post count this week. I'm just about out of original content.

I've always said that the only award that matters is the the best full back award (the BAD Medal I believe it was called), and specifically in the season that I won it.
Just post about how much you love me and the Wonders.

For me it’s the best media piece award in the S32 mid season survey thread, unless I’ve won something more important in which case it’s that.

Give us one more week to try and relight our spark from last season and if it doesn't work I am happy to move myself elsewhere!
So you're admitting you're doing loser stuff and gonna lose again.

So clever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wingmen don't make All-SFA teams.

(also don't deserve it from my performances in the last 3 weeks)

Really makes you wonder.

Not true. Not only can they make the team, I did it with my first attempt. Maybe you'd be better in a forward pocket?

7r2s5KV.png

I'm a little bit toey right now.

please no straight sets exit
Just remember, don't Maynard your Tinder date

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders @ House of Gumby

Back