Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Iā€™ve been watching snozulu through my hidden webcam of him watching Pugsley through his hidden webcam watching Jabba73 through his hidden webcam watching Kilroy through his secret webcam. All in all, it was pretty productive day now you mentioned it!
I make a percentage off every hit on that webcam, feel free to share the link.

Last edited:
I'm guessing both teams are getting prep'd for 2 weeks of Olympic watching and switching our body clocks from Aussie time to French time - so sleep during the day, be awake all night

Or have we all just been busy with our lives today šŸ˜‚
Used Le Tour to acclimatise, Iā€™m ready to go!

As an 11 year old, I used to keep one in a jar with a hole at the top of the jar and feed it grass clippings.
It was a sad day when Rocco left us.
Did he get fed up with you keeping a snail in a jar?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iā€™ve been watching snozulu through my hidden webcam of him watching Pugsley through his hidden webcam watching Jabba73 through his hidden webcam watching Kilroy through his secret webcam. All in all, it was pretty productive day now you mentioned it!
Damn. I just tried to buy the domain qootybate.com but it seems somebody has already bought it!

Probably one of the stupid nerds like ClarkeM or TiF or Falc.

Damn. I just tried to buy the domain qootybate.com but it seems somebody has already bought it!

The only Domain I know is the realestate app/website. I use it when I want to roleplay being able to afford to buy a property.

Believe onlySFAfans.com is still available ā€¦ until the paperwork goes through.

Believe onlySFAfans.com is still available ā€¦ until the paperwork goes through.
What a thrill ride that would be. Log on and ASMR to the East Side Hawks eating hummingbird cake:
1721832294458.png

I'd pay to watch the grand final simmer sim it live in their birthday suit.

Doesn't appear to be one of the high quality camels that we here at Baghdad keep, think you have one of kenneyswarriors low grade types there.
Oh no, not getting sucked into your sick, twisted BBQ fantasy's, staying away,

Hoping your fellow deviates sitting down to Roasted gab, hope they are next on the menu.

Oh no, not getting sucked into your sick, twisted BBQ fantasy's, staying away,

Hoping your fellow deviates sitting down to Roasted gab, hope they are next on the menu.

camel24.gif

So I ordered a truck full of tissues because I truly care about the emotional state the Gumbies are going to be in after we smash you. Keep the change!
Send the leftover tissues to snozulu

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back