Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, hey there my fellow Demons friends, should be amazing week ahead with so many quality people to hangout with as always.
It is a blight on the competition that so much quality is shoved into this single match thread, and the dregs are then shared between the remaining match threads.

The best part is the make up milkshake

View attachment 2055782
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

It is a blight on the competition that so much quality is shoved into this single match thread, and the dregs are then shared between the remaining match threads.
and even worse that when we have a bye the league is just dregs

Hopefully they won't be any expansion draft once the 14th team but everyone is awesome in Ralph's eyes.

How's life treating you friend btw, hopefully you're going well 🤗

A special hello to new player Giant YoYo
Welcome to the Sweet FA and I hope you enjoy it, don’t listen to the bah humbugs, we are all here for some fun and to kick your ass on Sunday :)

Will always remember this amazing individual for messing up the only WW game I've played "accidently" so I became SK and ended up winning.

Anyways enough about my bio, how's it going dear friend 🤗

Welcome to the Sweet FA and I hope you enjoy it, don’t listen to the bah humbugs, we are all here for some fun and to kick your ass on Sunday :)
Got my special boot ready to go

1721633260829.jpeg

Live vision of Wosh as she sees me reply back to her again (and again):

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

Welcome though Giant YoYo to the match threads, a wonderful time is ahead of you rookie.

Will always remember this amazing individual for messing up the only WW game I've played "accidently" so I became SK and ended up winning.

Anyways enough about my bio, how's it going dear friend 🤗
hey cubby

its going well, well, as well as it can on a monday

so you know

"well"

but work is over for the day so its getting more well

Delightful, though rather protracted since I was hardly around in S37 due to IRL stuff...BUT, I'm certainly back now :barefoot:

How about you?
I was planning to have a restful off-season far away from bigfooty (as I believe in recharging my batteries in between seasons), but then the state of origin happened and I kept checking in...

So I might actually use the byes this season to give myself some time off :laughv1:

I was planning to have a restful off-season far away from bigfooty (as I believe in recharging my batteries in between seasons), but then the state of origin happened and I kept checking in...

So I might actually use the byes this season to give myself some time off :laughv1:
you're not the same when you don't get your beach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dearest Wonders,

Welcome to #Wonders700 !

What a elite milestone and we're ready to wear our heritage guernsey to a win with eagleskickass making a cameo appearance.

It's also a big game for Rubber Arm who not only makes his Wonders debut but returns after last playing for the Demons in season 27... Ressies SwampPig also makes their club debut after also returning for the first time since season 27!

Giant YoYo will make their league debut.

Come one, come all, celebrate the milestone, and say hello to the Delons.

Pamcake1 AnUltimateRessie SSwans2011 dogs105 BallaratBulldog NinjaSwan Giant YoYo LukeParkerno1 ClarkeM jezzajay BigChippa52 HARPSichord Cubs2Lions Marklar_33 Oisin_the_Goat Rubber Arm Ressies SwampPig croweater 41 Grand Uncle Horace dino_67 BFew JT_the_Man DenieD akkaps

Dearest Wonders,

Welcome to #Wonders700 !

What a elite milestone and we're ready to wear our heritage guernsey to a win with eagleskickass making a cameo appearance.

It's also a big game for Rubber Arm who not only makes his Wonders debut but returns after last playing for the Demons in season 27... Ressies SwampPig also makes their club debut after also returning for the first time since season 27!

Pamcake1 AnUltimateRessie SSwans2011 dogs105 BallaratBulldog NinjaSwan Giant YoYo LukeParkerno1 ClarkeM jezzajay BigChippa52 HARPSichord Cubs2Lions Marklar_33 Oisin_the_Goat Rubber Arm Ressies SwampPig croweater 41 Grand Uncle Horace dino_67 BFew JT_the_Man DenieD akkaps
Youre Great GIF by Sesame Street

i think the joke was missed, im joking saying i was not tagged in reference to when it was said to tag the greatest wonder of all time
The only Wonder who owns a combined sea pickles and root beer shack.

Dearest Wonders,

Welcome to #Wonders700 !

Hello fellow Wonders & Demons

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Rookie Wonder enthusiastically reporting for duty 🫡

Dog Smile GIF by Beano Studios

Am I doing this right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back