Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

A reinvigorated cat makes me very happy.
Yes, if I were a real cat my cats tail would currently be in a christmas tree formation all playful-like.

Baked potatoes tonight. Homemade coleslaw, some salad and toppings. Plenty of grated cheese.
Well that's us sorted for dinner tomorrow night!

already have more locactions than hogs breath the demand is there, soon there will be more bigchippas root beer pubs than maccas in aus
You've definitely filled a hole in a very niche market. I hope you continue your success.

Your sea pickles washed down with a root beer. Special.

Rest easy GUH, thank-you for being there mate and you'll be truly missed at the Wonders

Praying Thinking Of You GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

You've definitely filled a hole in a very niche market. I hope you continue your success.

Your sea pickles washed down with a root beer. Special.
had to expand the menu which did pay off, i had to add Philly cheesesteaks and cannolis half vanilla and chocolate custard to the menu, the cannolis are our best-seller

had to expand the menu which did pay off, i had to add Philly cheesesteaks and cannolis half vanilla and chocolate custard to the menu, the cannolis are our best-seller
also a fun fact i have a cert 2 in cooking, and do cook cannolis from scratch on occasion, Im not a bad cook will never a get a job as a chef though

also a fun fact i have a cert 2 in cooking, and do cook cannolis from scratch on occasion, Im not a bad cook will never a get a job as a chef though
Not with that attitude!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tried i hated the hours don't like working all day all night, I've got more of a drive to pursue a career in sign writing and design
doesn't help i love playing local footy and I'm a young bloke who wants a social life

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back