Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Excited Animation GIF

Very first post for the new season is remembering a friend to many of us and a Wonders icon, Grand Uncle Horace. I feel it's appropriate the Wonders have what Horry would call the little sibling of foundation clubs in Round 1.

I'm looking forward to a great match thread in the right spirit to celebrate a wonderful, engaging, and funny poster.

Good luck for the new season, all. :heart: :blueheart:

Very first post for the new season is remembering a friend to many of us and a Wonders icon, Grand Uncle Horace. I feel it's appropriate the Wonders have what Horry would call the little sibling of foundation clubs in Round 1.

I'm looking forward to a great match thread in the right spirit to celebrate a wonderful, engaging, and funny poster.

Good luck for the new season, all. :heart: :blueheart:
Spot on Headless. Far out this place was so much richer for having had him here for as long as we were lucky to. 138th and final game this week I hope <3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very sad news Wonders about your friend and teammate Grand Uncle Horace, I know he will be sorely missed by you all, and across the whole board and site.
A big loss, enjoy running out with him and perhaps a big beautiful banner could be unfurled on Sunday as a tribute 🙂

Hoping to run out with Horry one last time, on ya mate!
How appropriate that the Wonders play the Demons. Fos was always up for smashing the Demons. Get it done Wonders.

How appropriate that the Wonders play the Demons. Fos was always up for smashing the Demons. Get it done Wonders.
Very apt fixture planning there...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back