Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

EKA winners never sleep...they're always up for the fight!
Looks like I've got some serious competition then...

200w.gif

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Wonders!

It's going to be a delightful day here so I'm going to celebrate by doing numerous loads of washing.

Whatever you do today, do it with ease.

It's going to be a delightful day here so I'm going to celebrate by doing numerous loads of washing.

We stopped ironing a few years ago. Best decision we've ever made.

Top of the morning to ya!
Lovely, I’ll be doing nothing.

We stopped ironing a few years ago. Best decision we've ever made.
That is a shame for you, it's the best and my most favourite multi-tasking thing to do while watching the footy.
The delicious quiet luxury of crisply ironed vintage 'Actil'* pure cotton sheets is one of life's absolute pleasures.

Not only does 'doing the ironing' metaphorically smooth out life's problems but it serves as a sanitizer/steriliser and gets rid of any moths eggs, if you ever have an invasion.

15732143_1286318774724251_2130943447259595824_o.jpg
Actil's packaging and advertising was quintessentially living the 'Australian Dream'.

*(Actil First Line the originals, are made & woven in Sth Australia from Aust. grown cotton- ACTIL= Australian Cotton & Textiles Industries Limited).
The Actil sheets that you can still buy are now made in China and not at all the same as the vintage ones that you can still buy.

That is a shame for you, it's the best and my most favourite multi-tasking thing to do while watching the footy.
The delicious quiet luxury of crisply ironed vintage 'Actil'* pure cotton sheets is one of life's absolute pleasures.

Not only does 'doing the ironing' metaphorically smooth out life's problems but it serves as a sanitizer/steriliser and gets rid of any moths eggs, if you ever have an invasion.

View attachment 2056375
Actil's packaging and advertising was quintessentially living the 'Australian Dream'.

*(Actil First Line the originals, are made & woven in Sth Australia from Aust. grown cotton- ACTIL= Australian Cotton & Textiles Industries Limited).
The Actil sheets that you can still buy are now made in China and not at all the same as the vintage ones that you can still buy.
Actil! I live near where the old Actil factory used to be. Now all parks and housing estates.

Though ironing. No. Stopped doing that when I didn't need to wear business shirts every day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2056375

Definitely posted by someone who hasn't tried the no ironing lifestyle.

oh, I had you in the ruck. dogs105 wanted a bench spot this season
We will fight to the death dogs105

Well not literally to the death, I was thinking maybe a tickle fight and the first one to give up has to play in the lowly ruck position.

We will fight to the death dogs105

Well not literally to the death, I was thinking maybe a tickle fight and the first one to give up has to play in the lowly ruck position.
I quit.

Tickling is my biggest weakness.

Morning Wosh! And Delons! …

Excited Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Morning carty dear, lovely to have you back and LFG Delons!

Morning Wonders 👋🏻 I know I’m Vince McMahon and all but I find it hard to be mean to you guys this week but suffice to say deep down I still think you suck and wanna smack the living suitcase out of you on Sunday ❤️

Morning Wonders 👋🏻 I know I’m Vince McMahon and all but I find it hard to be mean to you guys this week but suffice to say deep down I still think you suck and wanna smack the living suitcase out of you on Sunday ❤️
Uh Oh What GIF by WWE

It's hard to play at being jolly at the moment, for all of us Wonders, given that it's our Wonderful treasured GUH's last game.
He would scoff at the softness of sentiment and want us to sally forth, being true Wonders Warriors which we all are and we will be bringing it come Sunday, be in no doubt.

Considering we've 'smacked the living suitcase' out of the Delons the last 2 times, saying that we suck...pfthh!
Wonders are going to clean house come Sunday.

Pasted Graphic 2.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back