Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I love getting wet with old men. Bring it.
No Way Reaction GIF by Freeform

You are not clogging up the thread at all :) Post how you want we are not the posting police! Some people talk a lot some not so much, as long as you enjoy the League and feel welcome thatā€™s all that matters. It's just a game but the great community here is why we stay šŸ¤™šŸ»
Thank you

Yeah I like it here. Seems very friendly and welcoming.

Normally skew towards being a bit of an introvert but I'm liking the vibe here.

Happy Love It GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Hopefully as I continue to progress through rookie level will banter a bit more with you all :D

Down in Melby for the weekend to get my footy fix so should be a good weekend at the footy. May be less active as I'm heading to 3 footy games. :D

Last edited:
Thank you

Hopefully as I continue to progress through rookie level will banter a bit more with you all :D

Down in Melby for the weekend to get my footy fix so should be a good weekend at the footy. May be less active as I'm heading to 3 footy games. :D
That's understandable. On Sunday I've got a foopy function from 11.30 and then the game so I'll basically be out of commission until late that night.

We all do what we must...... šŸ˜‰

Thank you

All you have to remember is ā€˜my team is the best thing on the internet and all oppo teams are shitā€™

Everything after that is gravy šŸ˜„

You've returned for Day 5 of Round 1 so you're a seasoned campaigner around these parts now. You left your rookie days behind you on about Wednesday.

EDIT: Congratulations šŸ„³

All you have to remember is ā€˜my team is the best thing on the internet and all oppo teams are shitā€™

Everything after that is gravy šŸ˜„
But if you play for the Wonders, is that statement still acceptable?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are not clogging up the thread at all :) Post how you want we are not the posting police! Some people talk a lot some not so much, as long as you enjoy the League and feel welcome thatā€™s all that matters. It's just a game but the great community here is why we stay šŸ¤™šŸ»
Post reported. Enjoy your ban.

You've returned for Day 5 of Round 1 so you're a seasoned campaigner around these parts now. You left your rookie days behind you on about Wednesday.

EDIT: Congratulations šŸ„³
If you can survive 5 days in Sweet FA you can do anything.

Hi Eth

Second tag today! What are the odds?

Did you know this wonderful club is commencing its 38th season this week?
We're the ONLY wonderful club starting its 38th season, too. šŸ¤—

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back