Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Wonders!

I'm off to the foopy today so I'll be offline for most of it. But I'm going with my eldest and it's the first time the two of us have gone together. I'm really looking forward to it!

Whatever you do today, do it with family. If you don't have many members, stay in this thread.

We're family here.
I am all alone. I need a cuddle.

I am all alone. I need a cuddle.
Harry Styles Romance GIF by Amazon Prime Video

This is a Wonders home game.
Hope that helps.
Wonders' administration scrambling at this news, trying to organise a coach back to The Colosseum as we speak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning Wonders & Demons. It’s match day! This game will be posted at around 3pm SFA time/WST (5pm AEST/Vic Bias time)
Best wishes to both teams
Also, a special mention to Pamcake1 and the Wonders’ LG for the wonderful tribute to the great man GUH
AnUltimateRessie HARPSichord
Headless Wosh

Yes, Clarkey?
Last night was PATHETIC I TELL YE...

Also nervous at today's crowd - thinking of going just to help make modest numbers and risk it not being like last night lol.

Last night was PATHETIC I TELL YE...

Also nervous at today's crowd - thinking of going just to help make modest numbers and risk it not being like last night lol.
I don't recall a game last night, ClarkeM.

I don't recall a game last night, ClarkeM.
Probably why the crowd was so small.

Must have been the wonders fans that follow Giant YoYo on socials

I’m looking forward to seeing Margot tomorrow or does she not support her SB’s sporting aspirations?
You should probably keep Barbie away tomorrow though, with the domination and embarrassment you will endure, she will probably leave with a new Sugar Baby.
she never comes to my sporting events
ryan gosling breaking up GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back