Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Think of how much you'll have to pay him next season.
Why do you think they are already in discussions to name a wing ,sorry, the stadium after me?
There is two things you can egomaniacs to keep them happy, a shitload more money than anyone else or naming rights to something, whether a medal, a stadium, wing or a team name.

At the vet with a cat again
Might be an infected tooth
2 of our cats are digging into the retirement fund
Know the feeling. My dog cost me 3.5k a few weeks ago.

Know the feeling. My dog cost me 3.5k a few weeks ago.
yeah we had the other cat go $900 then $3800 and then it was we can spend another $4k+ and hope or keep her comfortable and see how long she is ok for which was a bit of a shock

we've got another $900 on the old man for his tooth on Friday and fingers crossed that is all that needs doing for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone interested Margin Mania starts this round

Congratulations on your "very nice career" sausageroll (not my words, they we're Headless' words, but they echo my sentiments).

Must say I enjoy popping into the Demons public team thread every couple of weeks to see the way you present the stats. At least one method of which I've pinched incorporated.
You pinched incorporated my method of popping into the Demons public team thread?

And here I was thinking I was the only one who saves a new link to the most recent post on my current visit to my desktop, emails it to myselft, saves it into a spreadsheet, emails it back to myself, and then uses the link to go back to the post next time I'm online.

Glad I could help :thumbsu:

Thanks for the words of congratulations Headless, and thanks for echoing the sentiments of Falconista

You pinched incorporated my method of popping into the Demons public team thread?

And here I was thinking I was the only one who saves a new link to the most recent post on my current visit on my desktop, emails it to myselft, saves it into a spreadsheet, emails it back to myself, and then uses the link to go back to the post next time I'm online.

Glad I could help :thumbsu:

Thanks for the words of congratulations Headless , and thanks for echoing the sentiments Falconista
It HAS been a very nice career!

You come to Gumbania during a time of celebration, team Demons. This weekend, bone2468 becomes just the fourteenth person to 150 matches with our club. You may not know bone too well from the outside, but Gumbies' citizens can attest that he's a damn good person to have within the four walls.

Congratulations bone2468

FAST FACT: Former and future Gumby cats2rise, has played 19 matches as a teammate of bone.

Commiserations bone2468

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back