Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Gumbies FFC v Dragons FFC at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Evening all, I'm intrigued to see what Dragons 38.0 is about. What difference will less serial_thrilla/Greenery and more Drago Delph make..?
are they no longer Dragons??

Where are they now?

are they no longer Dragons??

Where are they now?
We're still the Dragons, now with less spreadsheets and lost USB thumb drives

I prefer to be cuffed, but if the nets have accessible holes... It could work for me
I just hope the netting isn't made of really thin sharp material. Could be an ouchy

Thoughts and prayers for DragoDelph.

In the last six months he has:
  • Been tricked stepped up to the shithouse illustrious position of a Freo board mod and;
  • Been tricked stepped up to the shithouse illustrious position of a Sweet FA captain.

• Been tricked stepped up to the shithouse illustrious position of a Freo board mod and;
  • Been tricked stepped up to the shithouse illustrious position of a Sweet FA captain.

#1like=1prayer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a sucker trooper for sure.

Also been sucked into a DTFA board position as well.

I have trouble saying no.

winks at Bonz

where is serial_thrilla now? he is still in the SFA
I'll give you a hint

episode 9 GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Gumbies FFC v Dragons FFC at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back