Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Gumbies FFC v Dragons FFC at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Very legit mate! Cheers

Thanks handsome

Sympathy for my bank account maybe
The only thing more expensive than getting married is getting divorced!
My financial advice, don't get divorced.

Sympathy for my bank account maybe
I was initially going to mention that but I didn't want to be a wet blanket.

Plus, I'm already in the bad books with cats_09 and CatToTheFuture. Recreating Rayner's left foot goal from 50 didn't go down well at training today :$

runs

Plus, I'm already in the bad books with cats_09 and CatToTheFuture. Recreating Rayner's left foot goal from 50 didn't go down well at training today :$

runs
Anna Kendrick What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

runs
No need to run. I can appreciate a great goal when I see it. I am sad, but this weekend there will be beers, and that will make me happy.

The only thing more expensive than getting married is getting divorced!
My financial advice, don't get divorced.

My wife earns 3x my salary, probably better for me to get divorced šŸ˜‚ (not that I want to though, she is an arseh*le, but she is my arseh*le)

No need to run. I can appreciate a great goal when I see it. I am sad, but this weekend there will be beers, and that will make me happy.

Iā€™ve decided that with the good weather prediction for Saturday that Iā€™m going to be spending my down out in the yard, doing some gardening & cleaning up in preparation for a hard rubbish collection

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iā€™ve decided that with the good weather prediction for Saturday that Iā€™m going to be spending my down out in the yard, doing some gardening & cleaning up in preparation for a hard rubbish collection
Oh man i don't even want to think about my garden. English cottage style gardens are so much work and my wife won't let me kill everything in the front yard. We have like 10m3 of lavender hedge that just always looks half dead. Why?!

Oh man i don't even want to think about my garden. English cottage style gardens are so much work and my wife won't let me kill everything in the front yard. We have like 10m3 of lavender hedge that just always looks half dead. Why?!

Iā€™m really bad at looking after the garden unless itā€™s chopping shit down and pulling out the easy to remove weeds

A few of weeks back there was a plant in the garden bed & the leaves looked like they could have been pumpkin leaves, so I wasnā€™t sure if it had started growing from the neighbours yard - a week later it had doubled in height and at that point I started to guess it wasnā€™t a pumpkin plant

I finally decided to pull it out the other day ahead of green waste collection and including the garden bed height, it was 2/3rds of my height before I removed it

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Gumbies FFC v Dragons FFC at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back