Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Gumbies FFC v Dragons FFC at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh man i don't even want to think about my garden. English cottage style gardens are so much work and my wife won't let me kill everything in the front yard. We have like 10m3 of lavender hedge that just always looks half dead. Why?!
Mine is the same, I dont do the garden myself (apart from the odd bit of hedging), but it costs a fortune to have someone maintain it.

Mine is the same, I dont do the garden myself (apart from the odd bit of hedging), but it costs a fortune to have someone maintain it.
I am going to have to bring someone in because we need to sell the place and buy somewhere bigger.

A move that i will never recover from financially

To be fair, I hate dogs a lot more than I do roller coasters.

runs

I hear ya

Neighbours have got a puppy - would think she's now around 6 months old, and clearly puppy sleeps outside and at the opposite end of the property to where their bedroom is, because it's now taken to barking at like midnight and pretty sure everyone can hear rather than my neighbours

Also 3 cats is just overkill. Come on man
Cats Kitten GIF by Helen Woodward Animal Center

Blasphemy!

Once you actually have to spend your own money to buy presents it starts to become really annoying

Plus, when you get to a certain age, your parents decide that you no longer want fun presents and instead start giving you practical gifts - don't care that I'm a few birthdays past being a kid, I want fun presents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But doesn't everyone hate christmas once they're older than 10?
NOOOO!

Christmas is awesome.

I love the whole month of December. I love all the parties, I love Christmas shopping and I love all the lights.

Christmas is amazing.

But doesn't everyone hate christmas once they're older than 10?
Once you do two Decembers in retail or hospitality, you are DONE with Christmas. Annoying shoppers, mess, hoards of people, crazy roads, carols in October sung by the latest Idol winner....Horrendous.

Once you do two Decembers in retail or hospitality, you are DONE with Christmas. Annoying shoppers, mess, hoards of people, crazy roads, carols in October sung by the latest Idol winner....Horrendous.

I done the past 3 in a retail environment - it gets painful with the long hours and crazy customers who forget that we're all human, others are trying to do their shopping & stuff

The first time you hear Mariah you just want to give notice of an extended break until January

I knew I loved you.

Plus when a cat does give you attention, or rolls over and shows her belly for rubs it means so much more.
WE HAVE OUR NEW SONG!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Gumbies FFC v Dragons FFC at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back