Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Gumbies FFC v Dragons FFC at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends on the pie. Just all I know is if its one of these party combo packs of little party pies and sausage rolls, I gravitate to having more of the sausage rolls 😅

Now if it was a steak and mushroom pie or something...

Ned Kelly pie

With the egg on top

Also I'm so happy that the premiership cup is so much better than these trophies.
Not that the Dragons are gonna get anywhere near it.

Afternoon everyone, how we doing?
Hey Drizzy, enjoy that other league's game?

I feel for our beloved Bonz, deserves way better than what the Swans dished up. Hopefully we get him a win tomorrow!

Hey Drizzy, enjoy that other league's game?

I feel for our beloved Bonz, deserves way better than what the Swans dished up. Hopefully we get him a win tomorrow!
I look forward to going to the Swans board and reading through the sack Horse thread.

This is exactly why I hate them so much.
Having these on display is a disgrace
Respectfully disagree.
NRL were right to officially strip them of their titles and punish them (which possibly could have been more harsh). But for the Storm, a lot of people worked really hard in the club to make those titles happen, including people like physios, talent scouts and club volunteers. Not to mention 'lesser light' players who would have busted their gut. The Provan-Summons cup is a recognition of their efforts and shouldn't be overshadowed by the boofhead behaviour of x number of people (6-12 wasn't it?) whose wrongdoing they had no idea about or involvement in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Respectfully disagree.
NRL were right to officially strip them of their titles and punish them (which possibly could have been more harsh). But for the Storm, a lot of people worked really hard in the club to make those titles happen, including people like physios, talent scouts and club volunteers. Not to mention 'lesser light' players who would have busted their gut. The Provan-Summons cup is a recognition of their efforts and shouldn't be overshadowed by the boofhead behaviour of x number of people (6-12 wasn't it?) whose wrongdoing they had no idea about or involvement in.
They won because they systematically cheated for approximately 8 years at best guess, some say 11 years.
The squad that won never would have been assembled if they followed the rules. They didn't cheat to retain the players they had.
They bought all the best junior players into the club by paying them more (and much more)
Sure they worked hard, but all clubs work hard.
They are ill gotten gains that they were rightfully stripped of, displaying them implies they feel they earned them.

You're making it hard for him to love you
He just has to take one look me in my Gumby blue and he'll remember why he loves me.

And hey, I might not be as good looking as Isaac Heeney, but at least I rise to the occasion.

too soon?

Until you have had a flat faced drooling monster walk up to you asking for belly rubs this is the incorrect answer.

The weird thing was seeing Bonz do this in the goal square last week with Hatchy1992 providing said belly rubs. Still managed to knock over the Blunders with 1/3 of our forward line engaging in said pats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Gumbies FFC v Dragons FFC at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back