Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

My ruggedly handsome fat prick... Tigerturbulance won't travel with me atm -
I've been trying to go on a holiday for weeks now, and he's become a bloody homebody!

But Dingster has very kindly offered to step in...

View attachment 2120667

Phuket here we come?
Omg! Speaking of holidays.. my folks are too old to travel now and they have over 2 million qantas frequent flyer points and have offered to send my daughter and I overseas to a destination of our choice! 👏🏻👏🏻

Umm! Paris 2025 yes baby!!

Is this a bad time to show off my new kit??? I look ****ing smoking in red and black. 🔥🔥
View attachment 2120693
Sing it Sista!

This is the first time that I've heard somebody complain about NOT having to wear that awful Black and Red combination.
You should get out more Gab.

Barely a day has passed and here you are professing your love for the aristocracy.

May as well have joined the Royals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sing it Sista!

You should get out more Gab.

Barely a day has passed and here you are professing your love for the aristocracy.

May as well have joined the Royals.
I did get out mate.

Could you please show me where the connection lies between hating Essendon colours and the 'aristocracy' , whatever that refers to.

As far as your suggestion regarding the Royals goes :

aborddelimpala-sam-winchester.gif

Whoa! DemurePrincess I must be the first to let you know, Allah is so overjoyed of you becoming the Grand Goddess of Baghdad that he has honoured you with your very own hot natural spring.

IMG_9542.gif

because as Inner Sanctum members you get free OOB Jumper each as well as the Inner Sanctum Gift Bag

View attachment 2120564
Look! I don’t mean to be that person but has your event team been on the mushrooms or what bc what the **** is a OPHIDAN and the snake in the jar… looks more like a Derek than a Diane! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I did get out mate.

Could you please show me where the connection lies between hating Essendon colours and the 'aristocracy' , whatever that refers to.
Exactly my point.

Who the **** is Essendon mate?

Aristocracy?

Aristocracy is a form of government that places power in the hands of a small, privileged ruling class, the aristocrats.

Exactly my point.

Who the **** is Essendon mate?

Aristocracy?

Aristocracy is a form of government that places power in the hands of a small, privileged ruling class, the aristocrats.

I know what an aristocrat is lol, asking how it's relevant to anything to do with this thread or my posting? In fact, what does it have to do with the SFA in general?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back