Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe he was talking about Aristocats....🤷‍♂️

giphy.gif

Makes about as much sense.

I know what an aristocrat is lol, asking how it's relevant to anything to do with this thread or my posting? In fact, what does it have to do with the SFA in general?
You’re talking about the colours of the guernseys like it is the most important quality of the club you play for.

You’ve joined the Old Boys FFS.

Shoulda read the flyer first.

You’re talking about the colours of the guernseys like it is the most important quality of the club you play for.

The colours and the Bombers nick matter to me as a Carlton supporter, I get that you have no understanding of that. I never said it was the be all and end all but it was annoying:p

As far as the Old Boys go, you're saying they're aristocrats? lol The reason I landed here is that you were desperate for DP :p Now shhhh.

The colours and the Bombers nick matter to me as a Carlton supporter, I get that you have no understanding of that. I never said it was the be all and end all but it was annoying:p

As far as the Old Boys go, you're saying they're aristocrats? lol The reason I landed here is that you were desperate for DP :p Now shhhh.

ummm-shocked-1.gif

Reeks of privilege, quite the step up from sand and camels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U2tigers seems to know his way around a pole very well, it appears his golf trips to Thailand have taught him something
I cannot lie, I have been known to jump up on a pole after way to many Singhas

Now you are just sounding like an uneducated American!! Stop it! 🙄

Ofc me have electricity which means aircon! And bought in water! So it’s not as dire as it looks!

I haven’t slept yet though bc well… I couldn’t find a patch of hay to lay my head! 😬
DP enjoy the trappings of third world life in Baghdad. You'll be back at Spotswood by the time Christmas arrives.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back