Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You really should have changed names to the Baghdad Bandits. That other name is too Essendon like for me.;)

I know how this ends! With a really terrible Aristocats pun.

Not again!!!

Hey, me and Mrs. Brak are rewatching Breaking Bad, Gustavo Fring diving full in to the story.

EVERY time I see him on screen, I think of you, Grav.

not that I'm obsessed with BF or SFA or anything...

Indeed but naming yourselves after Essendon. Bit of a weird move that is imo!:laughv1:
I'd say BF Essendon supporters originally founded the Club. In that context, it's not weird.
It's just weird for those of us who follow lol

Drunk gymnastics, has anyone seen this bloke and BLUEALLTHRU in the same room together?
BAT giving lessons to new Baghdad recruits...

karate-kid-wax-on.gif

At least that's the way it starts, all changes at Beer O'Clock

I thought you and DemureQueen were going to Tennessee?
That’s in June. Was tossing up to get them to use points for that but really don’t want to waste them on Tennessee lol

Plus I’ve begged my bestie who’s a long servicing Qantas team member to shove me on her staff discount next year which she’ll do so just need to sort flights, accommodation and Disneyland for the kiddo etc 👍🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man! My mum used to dress my sister and I as ****ing twins back then. I was born in 75 and my grandma (bless her soul RIP) was a talented seamstress, she would make us matching EVERYTHING except my sister always got the long skirts and I got the minis but the material was always the same.

No wonder I have identity ****ing issues now! /jokes

Pictures! Or it didn't happen.
And that’s the beauty! I don’t think there is actual photo evidence just scared memories of always being in my sisters shadow. 😂

She’s the golden child. My dad calls my brother The King and then there’s me….ffs

IMG_5462.jpeg

Life is always good in Spotswood, hey I'm a poet!
If your wood has spots, there are tablets and creams to fix that.

Staying away from the inner sanctum of Tigerturbulance should also help, he is less discerning about who visits there these days, just sayin’

She’s the golden child. My dad calls my brother The King and then there’s me….ffs
My wife had the same thing happen to her from her parents, no wonder she was a wild child & went of the rails in her early teens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back