Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like something Robertio is into.
giphy.gif

I'm with you Rob not literally speaking 😊
Mate who would think about jumping out of an aircraft 20,000 feet in the air, i bet you if Dingster forgot his parachute he wouldn't do it again.

I don't mind the take off and landing it's just the hanging around in the air that scares the shit out of me.

I'm the same mate. Sat next to a nervous flyer. He chatted the whole flight 😳 i said I get nervous too. He said I look like I have nerves of steel. I said I am good at hiding it.

I'm the same mate. Sat next to a nervous flyer. He chatted the whole flight 😳 i said I get nervous too. He said I look like I have nerves of steel. I said I am good at hiding it.
That's what the stubbies are for, hiding the nerves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's happening?

Has DemurePrincess realised she made a mistake yet?

Or is she hiding her despair behind those AI gorgeous lady pictures?
Mate! Please! I’m all about the Kumbaya! 😂

I’ve settled in nicely however, would you be so kind and send me a care package of oil of Olay stat?

Mrs Turbo you know the stuff right?
My skin is a tad on the dry side 🤦‍♀️
IMG_5473.jpeg

Here , have a cigar and a cognac instead ;

8debf7c0aaf8eb6afa1fda4bf15b0f39.gif

Woah woah woah!

Calm down Turbo gab213 …. You ain’t no chancellor yet clever cloggs 🤦‍♀️

I’d be locking that door at night Tigerturbulance …… I bet you he goes and sits in your seat and mutters under his breath…. This will be all mine!!!!

louise belcher laughing GIF

Woah woah woah!

Calm down Turbo gab213 …. You ain’t no chancellor yet clever cloggs 🤦‍♀️

I’d be locking that door at night Tigerturbulance …… I bet you he goes and sits in your seat and mutters under his breath…. This will be all mine!!!!

louise belcher laughing GIF
I'll have you know that Pugsley and myself shared many a late night drink at Baghdad

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back