Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

At Abdu in the prison lounge with unlimited camel fi.
Oh! Well okay.

But do we get to come and visit you every once in a while and maybe share the buffet every now and then…. Maybe just send a doggy bag! 🤷🏼‍♀️

No doggy bag it can't be trusted. I'll send the Cuber with Geeves.
I don’t like

Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

I'm starting to fear for DP's safety now tbh!:laughv1: As far as i'm aware she's the only female in your team after all!
most of the bombers wear hijabs so none of them will know the difference

I'd say BF Essendon supporters originally founded the Club. In that context, it's not weird.
It's just weird for those of us who follow lol
It's a dig at the Blues supporters at the Bombers who voted to keep the word Bombers as part of the club name mate.:laughv1: Baghdad Blues now that has a much better ring to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geeves has a tendency to lose (eat) the meals on the way back to Abdu.
Well! As a new team member who knows NO better… my bags are at your door pal!

I’m camping out here until the living quarters are improved at Abdu so you have 2 choices…

Give up the bed and sleep on the couch!

OR

Start renovations!!!

Oh and here’s an incentive….
IMG_5469.gif
I’m gonna start singing this until I have a room with a bed and water and basic human rights to amenities

I'm starting to fear for DP's safety now tbh!:laughv1: As far as i'm aware she's the only female in your team after all!
Who has bigger balls then these campaigners put together

Fear not! 😘😘😘

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back