Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep,
Would you like me to turn you down now or later?
haha kidding.

Yeah, nah, you cannot come into the stables wearing red and black.

Sorry Prinnie. Hey, what's with all those towels loaded up on your little red wagon there?🤔

Did you...
Never mind.
And sometimes Horsey! myblueroan

NO really means YES! 😘😘

IMG_5581.jpeg
See what I did there… 👆🏻

Oh! See what I did here also… 👇🏻
IMG_5582.jpeg
I see you didn’t invite me into your pool either?

😂😂 just kidding! Love you Horsey! 😘😘
IMG_5584.jpeg
But if you’re missing hay and molasses…. Wasn’t me 🤭

Bombers as one of the teams with exclusive access to Spotswood, we have a lovely meal that will be prepared for the post game function.

The post game dinner will be roasted swan. The Mr Bean over at the Royals has personally sourced the unfortunate swan that will be cooked for us as well.:laughv1:

Hmmm the Gold City Royals and the Sydney Swans. Two lame duck (or should that be lame swan?) bum outfits right there i think!:laughv1:

Last edited:
Omg! Yes! Did you gets ding ding Dingster hammer???

Kansas City Chiefs Love GIF by NFL On Prime

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone tell me what day it is? If it's Sunday it's gameday, if it's not who cares.
It's gameday mate and Collingwood are no longer the reigning premiers thank god.:laughv1:

Umm! Since when? Is this a new thing bc remember I lived here…

Looks impressive though unfortunately this Qlder doesn’t do seafood 🤢
since you left we have some extra money from your salary, so we decided to put it into the catering account

Five out of the six forward places occupied by Baggers you love to see it.:D
So you're gonna choke when the pressure hits?

Is that when I come off the bench to rescue the situation? I'm ready

Five out of the six forward places occupied by Baggers you love to see it.:D
Thanks for pointing that out and ensuring OOB maintain a diverse selection of posters. I will inform the OOB recruiting team the next player to be recruited to Spotswood must not be affiliated or support Carlspoon.

So you're gonna choke when the pressure hits?

Is that when I come off the bench to rescue the situation? I'm ready
You'll be on in the first five minutes to replace U2tigers in the back pocket.

Thanks for pointing that out and ensuring OOB maintain a diverse selection of posters. I will inform the OOB recruiting team the next player to be recruited to Spotswood must not be affiliated or support Carlspoon.
Might be a good idea mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back