Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

So you're gonna choke when the pressure hits?

Is that when I come off the bench to rescue the situation? I'm ready
Oh shut up before i give you a smack with your/the Tigers wooden spoon!:laughv1:

Game Day!

Happy Congrats GIF

Go crazy!

Thanks for pointing that out and ensuring OOB maintain a diverse selection of posters. I will inform the OOB recruiting team the next player to be recruited to Spotswood must not be affiliated or support Carlspoon.
Oh go and try and recruit a Pies or Bombers fan. We should have great fun with them.:laughv1:

Oh shut up before i give you a smack with your/the Tigers wooden spoon!:laughv1:
let me know when you have stopped spanking Elton Johns Wig as I want him to look over the players in the draft so we can pick who we want with our number 1 draft pick :kissingheart:

I was about to click the love option on this post, but then i just remembered that you aren't on our team anymore!:laughv1:
Yeah! I know. Im a dirty rotten Bomber… 🤷🏼‍♀️ (already been told)

Cook Eating GIF by calioo

Anyway, I’ve brought the whisk bc I couldn’t find the wooden spoon 👍🏻

Just going to go and polish those cups, and watch the replay without needing to find a VCR that still works.

Just going to go and polish those cups, and watch the replay without needing to find a VCR that still works.
That joke applies to Everton as well, but with the news about the agreed takeover and that win against Crystal Palace, the storm clouds over Goodison Park have lifted a bit.

Thanks for pointing that out and ensuring OOB maintain a diverse selection of posters. I will inform the OOB recruiting team the next player to be recruited to Spotswood must not be affiliated or support Carlspoon.
3 votes
P. Crippy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking good Horsey! 🫶🏻

Normally when horses raise their tails like that… they’re about to do a really big turd! Pre game dump!

Smart 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Well, I'd expect no less from a Bomber. A team that doesn't know natural flair from shite. 🐎 :grinv1:

Rainy day here.
Woke early and now watching Field of Dreams.
A stables classic.

Favorite Sports Movies?

Me...I'm a sports movie nut.
3 favorites: in no particular order.

F.O.D; Remember the Titans; Draft Day.

Well, I'd expect no less from a Bomber. A team that doesn't know natural flair from shite. 🐎 :grinv1:
Flair??? Why you on you back? That’s something a flairless Bomber would do!
IMG_5585.gif

I shouldn’t enter into this conversation, have watched all our premierships so many times one of the tapes has been erased. 😳😱

I shouldn’t enter into this conversation, have watched all our premierships so many times one of the tapes has been erased. 😳😱
You had to find a home for the midget pr0n somewhere mate...

Rainy day here.
Woke early and now watching Field of Dreams.
A stables classic.

Favorite Sports Movies?

Me...I'm a sports movie nut.
3 favorites: in no particular order.

F.O.D; Remember the Titans; Draft Day.
I love sports movies, of all sorts. Documentary style, comedy, drama. Sports movies are grouse.

Any Given Sunday
Bull Durham
The Natural
When We Were Kings
Raging Bull
Caddyshack

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back