Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2137211
Las Vegas Bears
S38 Official Team Sheet Round 12
Vs Roys FFC

B: kane249 / JoshWoodenSpoon / Test Tickle
HB: RookiePick / Electronic_Renaissance / tony
C: RonnieRaven / Chipmunk / SSSSSS
HF: JoseMourinho / Matera92 / Shadow Man
F: MWPP / Art Vandelay_ / MKMatty
FOLL: Cap / Millky95 / Tandy
INT: I Dont Care / Tommycash

No Changes
GIF by Giphy QA

Yeah about that…I sent a few ppl to remind tony ahout the Captains run, I don’t think he’s coming.

Lisa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons
I have a problem with running so I try to avoid it as much as I can.

suns and tony run.gif

I have a problem with running so I try to avoid it as much as I can.

View attachment 2138345
Your powerwalking technique seems incredibly energy-efficient. You're moving your entire body not just your legs.
I see that you've practiced falling safely

If this is what you did ahead of last week's breakthrough game- please keep it up

Oh shit, the captains run

Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports
Looks like you are in top condition for the captains run. I expect big things from you on Sunday

That last earthquake we had in Las Vegas was just me falling over but I was too embarrassed to tell everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your powerwalking technique seems incredibly energy-efficient. You're moving your entire body not just your legs.
I see that you've practiced falling safely

If this is what you did ahead of last week's breakthrough game- please keep it up
I perfected that technique by watching Jelly wobble, it's the epitome of energy efficiency.

jelly wobble.gif

Looks like you are in top condition for the captains run. I expect big things from you on Sunday
I will, as always, be the No.1 Ruckman
That last earthquake we had in Las Vegas was just me falling over but I was too embarrassed to tell everyone
Don't worry, we are doing a job down Jones Blvd, we can make sure anyone who made you feel embarrassed, doesn't do it again.

Construction Workers GIF by JC Property Professionals

I will, as always, be the No.1 Ruckman

Don't worry, we are doing a job down Jones Blvd, we can make sure anyone who made you feel embarrassed, doesn't do it again.

Construction Workers GIF by JC Property Professionals
Thanks for that. I hope you didn't forget to bury a few bodies in all that cement.

My wife bought me a block of chocolate to make up for the fact she stole and consumed my block of chocolate that I was saving to eat while we demolish the Bears.

Guess who stole my new block of chocolate that I was saving to eat on Sunday?

Now listen Cap, are you last on the Ruckman stats?

If not, do you think you will be after tangling with DERRINALPHIL?

There is a way of doing something that makes a user name ( such as Cap) somehow doing something when you hover your doobiewacker over it? It may be called tagging, something that the skipper tried to explain to me once before.

I'm off to buy some chocolate (with nuts but not fruit) that I will hide in the freezer.

Husbands MUST have some secrets from their wives.

My wife bought me a block of chocolate to make up for the fact she stole and consumed my block of chocolate that I was saving to eat while we demolish the Bears.

Guess who stole my new block of chocolate that I was saving to eat on Sunday?

So you made the mistake of thinking the block of chocolate was for you 😊

Now listen Cap, are you last on the Ruckman stats?

If not, do you think you will be after tangling with DERRINALPHIL?

There is a way of doing something that makes a user name ( such as Cap) somehow doing something when you hover your doobiewacker over it? It may be called tagging, something that the skipper tried to explain to me once before.

I'm off to buy some chocolate (with nuts but not fruit) that I will hide in the freezer.

Husbands MUST have some secrets from their wives.
monty python fart GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back