Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

omg how good is the Grimace thickshake??? :hearteyes: Grape with whipped cream.
Homer Drool GIF
Did you see that Hungry Jacks just so happened to also come out with their own purple shake recently?

Definitely nothing in that, I'm sure.

Did you see that Hungry Jacks just so happened to also come out with their own purple shake recently?

Complete random coincidence undoubtedly

But he's dead. Also, I have a vast number of lackeys to screen all my mail.

Is it better or worse that he’s more successful even in death?

Makes sense re your mail. I guess I’ll stop the fan mail then

What a rort! They don't even have a Grimace.

I did have a childish giggle at KFC's new offering - Cherry Pie Poppers. It's up there with Maccas' Cookies and Cream Pie for me. I'm convinced the marketing departments are doing this on purpose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it better or worse that he’s more successful even in death?

Makes sense re your mail. I guess I’ll stop the fan mail then
Is he a real camel who died after winning, or is it just another AI?

I'll tell my mum to stop sending you cheques if you stop the fan mail

Oscar Wilde said "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness".
Would he still think that way in this case?
I also doubt the Macca's legal team would feel the same way.

What a rort! They don't even have a Grimace.

I did have a childish giggle at KFC's new offering - Cherry Pie Poppers. It's up there with Maccas' Cookies and Cream Pie for me. I'm convinced the marketing departments are doing this on purpose.

If I get fast food this week I'm blaming this thread!

I also love how journalism is mostly regurgitating reaction comments from social media.

Oscar Wilde said "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness".
Would he still think that way in this case?
I also doubt the Macca's legal team would feel the same way.

I said to that to a female many moons ago in a nightclub.
She said that was smart did you come up with that all by yourself? I said no Oscar Wilde.
The next line got me a free drink in my face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back