Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Fighting Furies v Gumbies FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed …. Imagine if I released that footage of you after our opening game? ;)

I feel like I'll get cancelled if I respond to this how I want to.

Indeed …. Imagine if I released that footage of you after our opening game? ;)

Don't be goaded into releasing the footage of Shaun in the showers, it's what he wants.

Don't be goaded into releasing the footage of Shaun in the showers, it's what he wants.
Please release it. Love to see Duggan and his lawyer have to do one of those awkward explainers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have an Amazon deal for a free Mars Bar that you're welcome to

Just note that to get your free $2 candy you have to spend like $50 first 😂
$50 on the Gumbies into beez first goal scorer.

Will the Furies fall over on Sunday just like these little guys...

Super cute, but whoever stuck one of them in that chair that crashed needs a really hard slap.

As someone who has attended many end of season events and footy trips and tours, I'm flabbergasted that the GWS may get sanctioned over this.
They were in a private room and were making dark jokes and were probably inappropriate. But in private, this is a debacle.
We talked last night about lighting a mascot on fire . That is a problem.

As someone who has attended many end of season events and footy trips and tours, I'm flabbergasted that the GWS may get sanctioned over this.
They were in a private room and were making dark jokes and were probably inappropriate. But in private, this is a debacle.

Tbh thats fair game.

Especially if the mascot is a midget.

An article I read said Toby Greene is being fined despite having gone home before the worst of the actions occurred. That's odd logic.

Hope Sweet FA HQ aren't thinking of fining me for beez's taste in music!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Fighting Furies v Gumbies FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back