Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, the Gumbies, my third club I spent two seasons with back in 2019 (whatever SFA seasons they were).

I was recruited by Fryer Tuck and then he just disappeared.

Wosh then recruited me to the Warriors, and then pissed off to the retirement village at the Roys.

There's a pattern emerging here.

I think more than just your retina is impaired.
Sign Language GIF by Sign with Robert

Game cancelled on Sunday.

Ocha905 and I are playing a 5-setter for the four points.

Gumbies are $1.01 given I have a slice backhand to rival Steffi Graf.
I've always see myself more of the Monica Seles type.
I view the All SFA selection committee as the Hamburg fan.

Ah, the Gumbies, my third club I spent two seasons with back in 2019 (whatever SFA seasons they were).

I was recruited by Fryer Tuck and then he just disappeared.

Wosh then recruited me to the Warriors, and then pissed off to the retirement village at the Roys.

There's a pattern emerging here.
You're not going anywhere sonny jim

Too right.

I hate the beach. Smelly water. Seaweed. Sand that gets stuck everywhere. Wobbly bits of old people flailing everywhere.

I'll stick to wasting my time in this qootyforsaken place.
You'll be pleased to know I had the decency to cover up most of my old wobbly bits with the rest of the old wobbly bits this afternoon, so no eyes were harmed. No shark sightings either which is always a plus, right Dinsdale?

Some of us plebs have to head to the beach for a swim as we don't own fancy pools! Beaut day though that's for sure.

You'll be pleased to know I had the decency to cover up most of my old wobbly bits with the rest of the old wobbly bits this afternoon, so no eyes were harmed. No shark sightings either which is always a plus, right Dinsdale?

Some of us plebs have to head to the beach for a swim as we don't own fancy pools! Beaut day though that's for sure.
Anything shark-free is a plus, which is why I like the mountains

Here's a shoop I prepared seasons earlier:
View attachment 2149673
Have you had that left shoulder relocated yet? I'm still sporting the hunched shoulders.

Serving using all arm has cooked my shoulder too (I'm that annoying lefty that slices the shit out of the ball to a righty's backhand). This is way too uncanny!
Hah I hear you re. the shoulder! All those double-faults took their toll as the years rolled on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything shark-free is a plus, which is why I like the mountains
Americans: "EvErYtHiNg iN aUsTrAlIa WaNtS tO kIlL yOu"

Whilst being oblivious to having bears and cougars that literally roam neighborhoods. At least we can go to the mountains without the fear of being torn to shreds.

Americans: "EvErYtHiNg iN aUsTrAlIa WaNtS tO kIlL yOu"

Whilst being oblivious to having bears and cougars that literally roam neighborhoods. At least we can go to the mountains without the fear of being torn to shreds.
Our cougars can hold their own.
1729588926101.png

I've always see myself more of the Monica Seles type.
I view the All SFA selection committee as the Hamburg fan.
I thought it was because you grunt a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back