Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy International Beer Day peeps.

Coopers Best Extra Stout $17 a six pack at Liquorland. That shit is black gold.
If they're as good as their sparkling siblings they must be a winner.

(INB4 TheInjuryFactory 's "get a beer up ya" inspirational speech)

His love sausage?
Taytay + Love Sausage =

Confused GIF by The Traitors Australia

Do they also have CC & Dry on special - a much easier drinking option

Had too much time on my hands so worked out what I've seen Buscemi in. Here's the list -

Lonesome Dove
Pulp Fiction (although I can't recall him in it tbh)
Billy Madison
Fargo
The Big Lebowski
The Wedding Singer
Monsters Inc. (voice)
Big Fish
The Sopranos
Paris, I Love You
30 Rock
Last Week Tonight
The Death of Stalin (probably my favourite of his roles as Khrushchev)
Curb Your Enthusiasm

There's so many, kinda shameful, gaps too. Such as Reservoir Dogs, the early Coen Bro's films, Homicide: Life on the Street and Boardwalk Empire.

In short, what an actor 👏

I'm not a fan off CC. Their whole marketing campaign is based around slandering beer. It makes me a bit angry TBH.

I used to always be a beer drinker, before switching to Jack & dry especially when travelling and not wanting to drink crappy American beer

I'll occasionally drink beer, but those tastes have changed as I've got older

CC becomes an easy option when shouting rounds with others who drink that compared with trying to work out multiple different drink preferences

I'm more of a Jamesons and dry myself

If it's a 4/6 pack to take home, I'm whatever whiskey & dry is the cheapest option kinda gal 😂

The other drink I've really got into over the past couple of years is (alcoholic) ginger beer - I grew up drinking Bundaberg ginger beer and that's still a go to softy option

The alcoholic ginger beer options seem to have vastly improved over recent years & that's another easy drinking option on a night out

If it's a 4/6 pack to take home, I'm whatever whiskey & dry is the cheapest option kinda gal 😂

The other drink I've really got into over the past couple of years is (alcoholic) ginger beer - I grew up drinking Bundaberg ginger beer and that's still a go to softy option

The alcoholic ginger beer options seem to have vastly improved over recent years & that's another easy drinking option on a night out
A lot of those alcoholic ginger beers have an eye watering sugar content though. Makes Spearmint/flavoured Milk look like the healthy option.

First drink I got drunk on was ouzo

Would not recommend
Young Falc wasn't messing around!

The first taste of alcohol I can remember is a mate's homemade grappa. I had about a droplet and pretended I was drunk for the rest of the day :$

Young Falc weren't messing around!

The first taste of alcohol I can remember is a mate's homemade grappa. I had about a droplet and pretended I was drunk for the rest of the day :$
IMG_1152.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dittyo back at you the same :)

I got some TRBC Bad Mofo IPA, 7% to numb the brain while watching the foopy this evening.

Had too much time on my hands so worked out what I've seen Buscemi in. Here's the list -

Lonesome Dove
Pulp Fiction (although I can't recall him in it tbh)
Billy Madison
Fargo
The Big Lebowski
The Wedding Singer
Monsters Inc. (voice)
Big Fish
The Sopranos
Paris, I Love You
30 Rock
Last Week Tonight
The Death of Stalin (probably my favourite of his roles as Khrushchev)
Curb Your Enthusiasm

There's so many, kinda shameful, gaps too. Such as Reservoir Dogs, the early Coen Bro's films, Homicide: Life on the Street and Boardwalk Empire.

In short, what an actor 👏
Here's my list. I'm still trying to find one movie where he plays the role of a single father. Can't see it on the list.

Wilsons in WA do the best Ginger beer. Most of the stuff I've tried is flavoured and not real ginger. Wilsons is really spicy and tastes like real ginger.

A lot of those alcoholic ginger beers have an eye watering sugar content though. Makes Spearmint/flavoured Milk look like the healthy option.

Does anyone actually look at the nutritional information on alcoholic beverages?

Wilsons in WA do the best Ginger beer. Most of the stuff I've tried is flavoured and not real ginger. Wilsons is really spicy and tastes like real ginger.

That's the type of flavour profile I like

I'm heading out west for next week's match, so I'll add Wilsons to my must try list and keep a look out for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back