Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they are still going??
They had a tent at the beer and footy festival last week.
I'm drinking the XPA at the moment..
Good not great.
Yeah, in administration, still a chance. I'll buy them out after powerball on Friday7

Picked up a few of their big imperial stouts when news of their demise hit.

In other brewery news, am finally going to check out Fox Friday in Richmond before the foopy tomorrow. Dragging out brian_muz as well, who may need a drink if tonight’s game goes the way it’s going.
Photo proof required

We’ll see. Will also be having a beer at the ‘G with Van_Dyke #Fre#FreoModMeeting2FoopyBoogaloo
So, I'm a frakking typhoid Mary? Tried to set up many a meet, but no "I'm peeling my toenals" or "> can't make it, that's my belly button lint collection day".

Sad Peanuts GIF

I know I say this every time we play you guys, but check out the beers from Squinters (one of our local breweries) very good beers.
Most locals rate it above the much more well known Mountain Culture beers (which are great)
We have 6 breweries now if you count the lower mountain breweries and exclude the micro brewery.
Very spoilt

So, I'm a frakking typhoid Mary? Tried to set up many a meet, but no "I'm peeling my toenals" or "> can't make it, that's my belly button lint collection day".

Sad Peanuts GIF
Rejoice then oh mopey one. The Filth Wizard & I have started initial conversations on a Wazzapalooza meet up once the weather gets warmer.

Squinters look promising, thanks for the heads up
My favourite beer isn't selling online right now (the thiccness).
But it's close relative the bruised ego is at the moment.
Both oat cream beers.

I know I say this every time we play you guys, but check out the beers from Squinters (one of our local breweries) very good beers.
Most locals rate it above the much more well known Mountain Culture beers (which are great)
We have 6 breweries now if you count the lower mountain breweries and exclude the micro brewery.
Very spoilt
Still haven’t seen any Squinters down here. Had some Rusty Penny at GABS though, they go well but are no Mountain Culture

Still haven’t seen any Squinters down here. Had some Rusty Penny at GABS though, they go well but are no Mountain Culture
Rusty Penny have the best venue , but beers are no where near the squinters or mountain culture.
They do a couple tricked up beers which are great novelty.
The coffee coconut is a lovely change up, Mrs Goose and I get a growler of that on occasion.
I reckon you'll have to order beers from Squinters online, don't think they have shelf space interstate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The coffee coconut is a lovely change up, Mrs Goose and I get a growler of that on occasion.
Yeah that was my favourite as well. The coffee coconut pale ale, not Mrs Goose’s growler.

I’ll see myself out.

Sad Peanuts GIF
Fair, but my toenails look absolutely fabulous now and my belly button has oodles of spare room again for crumbs.

Rejoice then oh mopey one. The Filth Wizard & I have started initial conversations on a Wazzapalooza meet up once the weather gets warmer.
Define 'warmer'? At the minute that's anything above freezing point. Even the trees on Coney Island are struggling.

FB_IMG_1722525966697.jpg

Nah I just banz you when I get home
Moderating the Freo board would be quite the challenge I imagine.
Based on what I have seen from the Freo supporters around the place, they are often a little "excitable"

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back