Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

That sounds…um…uh…horrible!

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place
Would "started my SFA journey at the OOB's" be less horrible ?

Made from motel drape material. I thought the word “bracelets” was Braklet at first. :laughv1:

I had the hots for a girl in junior high who had a hair helmet 'do like the woman on the right. Saw a picture of her all these years later posted by a mutual friend... she's still hawt. (But she updated her hair in the meantime.)

Battery’s at 10%! Gotta go.
Have a great day, everyone. 🙂

Braklet…isn’t it past your bedtime? :eek:

YES, it's after midnight, I thought I'd clear out my BF alerts and got distracted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zeds dead!!! 💀

I had a similar reaction moving out of the factory when I put all my good single phase electrical stuff in a box and said that is not to be touched before I've had a chance to go through it and it must go home.

Went to get a surge protected switched plugboard and do you think that box exists? Not here.
Did it come home?
Yes. Definitely. It must be here.
Are you certain?
Yes, it is here.
Well I've looked everywhere, are you absolutely sure its here?
<snif> I think so

**** me. Hundreds of dollars worth of kit either sold for a couple of bucks or given away. My own fault for not duct taping it to my leg or something.

Don't think the league gives a **** though, they don't play the OOB's Round.1 in a GF Replay in what was some pretty ordinary matches or even schedule this game as MOTR
Leagues are like that. Bloody inexplicable decisions sometimes. Learned to deal with it at the VAFA, which saved my sanity when I moved to the WRFL.

I had a similar reaction moving out of the factory when I put all my good single phase electrical stuff in a box and said that is not to be touched before I've had a chance to go through it and it must go home.

Went to get a surge protected switched plugboard and do you think that box exists? Not here.
Did it come home?
Yes. Definitely. It must be here.
Are you certain?
Yes, it is here.
Well I've looked everywhere, are you absolutely sure its here?
<snif> I think so

**** me. Hundreds of dollars worth of kit either sold for a couple of bucks or given away. My own fault for not duct taping it to my leg or something.
Are we back to drilling and screwing?
Episode 7 Shrug GIF by America's Got Talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back