Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

A bunch of second rate losers?

This is harsh, but the reality is if you aren’t first, you’re last in this place.

Speaking of - who’s that silly team in last place who haven’t even played yet? They’d want to get a move on

Oh. You best remember that part… especially when we win another! 😉
I think the Hawks haven't won a flag since season twelve. That's the longest flag drought in the Sweet FA i think.

Yourself and thewizardmelon bailed out of there at just the right time!:laughv1:

I think the Hawks haven't won a flag since season twelve. That's the longest flag drought in the Sweet FA i think.

Yourself and thewizardmelon bailed out of there at just the right time!:laughv1:

The Warriors haven’t won a flag at all, surely that’s a bigger drought?

When we got premiership stars from that same side back to win another?

The Warriors haven’t won a flag at all, surely that’s a bigger drought?
Oh yeah i forgot about them. They may as well pack it in if they don't win it this season!:laughv1:

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Not fair, no new camel gifs for ages, they be too busy pandering to Over The Post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When we got premiership stars from that same side back to win another?

How long are their contracts Tarks? Surely you can’t keep dragging the nursing home lads out for too many more seasons?

Oh, we have them here in the States, too.
We have them in Australia as well but over here we call them Collingwood supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back