Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Anything you want it to be.
We'll do our bit on Sunday mate. I just worry that the full back line could be the losing of the game for us.

We'll do our bit on Sunday mate. I just worry that the full back line could be the losing of the game for us.
We'll have to keep the midfield up to last seasons standard as well mate.

We'll have to keep the midfield up to last seasons standard as well mate.
The weakest line on our team is stronger than the Hawks strongest line. The signs all point to a win for the OOB's mate.

The weakest line on our team is stronger than the Hawks strongest line. The signs all point to a win for the OOB's mate.
I can't see us losing a game in season 38.

You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

We do have the premiership medals to underpin and reinforce my argument as such.:cool:

I've got one too, and several other accolades that you will only ever dream on, but I don't dwell on it, I just focus on the next one.. But I enjoy that you live on one lucky roll of the dice.

Season 1 Dreaming GIF by PBS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got one too, and several other accolades that you will only ever dream on, but I don't dwell on it, I just focus on the next one.. But I enjoy that you live on one lucky roll of the dice.

Season 1 Dreaming GIF by PBS
I won the state of origin as well. The show is over for you and the Hawks buddy.

The past may be yours but the future belongs to me and the OOB's.;)

“@U2tigers vs Strigoi - I've never seen Bono so up and about. This could get ugly for the whole of Sweet by the time he's finished with strigs.“

Baaaahh
This will be an easy one for this fluffy soul.

Shaun The Sheep Smile GIF by Aardman Animations
Hmm the only place where you belong mate is on my dinner plate.:D

Last edited:
Hmm the only place where you belong mate is on my dinner plate.:D

I thought the phrase was ‘take me to dinner first?’ not ‘jump on my dinner plate’.

Times really have changed around here

I have met some mean full backs in my time, but refusing an offer of procreation? That has to be the worst.

I think it’s the idea of being related to a hawk tuah that’s the turn off…

With a head like yours I bet it's not the first time you've heard that and I doubt it would be the last. At least Headless did us all a favour and removed his.

What a drama queen. I politely declined and you've turned it into a big thing.

Which team gets it in the father-son Qooty academy? That’s the real quandary

Good thing I'm not coach.

You'd be missing a game for saying shite like that.

Unless you're referring to CarLOLton and not the OOBs, in which case nevermind, carry on

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back