Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got one too, and several other accolades that you will only ever dream on, but I don't dwell on it, I just focus on the next one.. But I enjoy that you live on one lucky roll of the dice.

Season 1 Dreaming GIF by PBS
I just checked your Sweet FA Plus profile. You have the same amount of grand final winners medals as me.:)

Good thing I'm not coach.

You'd be missing a game for saying shite like that.

Unless you're referring to CarLOLton and not the OOBs, in which case nevermind, carry on
You have some cheek saying that to me with the Tigers down the arse end of the ladder.:D

I just checked your Sweet FA Plus profile. You have the same amount of grand final winners medals as me.:)

And a Fred, and a best on ground in a GF, and a Hall of Fame induction...
Season 18 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

Always take the time to socialize with your enemy frienemy friends. 👍🙂🥂
No woolly thinking there Strigoi.
And don't worry, I definitely won't pass on the folder I accidently found hidden in the bag you had stashed behind the pillow when you went to the baaah-throom.:sneaky:
Top Secret Animation GIF by Mashed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be more concerned about filling those big shoes you've weaseled your way into if I were you.
You must have upset Turbo a little bit, seeing that he's sent you all the way down to the full back line.:laughv1:

People need to remember here that there's no I in the word team.

Oh, it’s a weak spot?

I withdraw my offer to procreate. Glad to have done it before Harvey Manfrenjensenden could respond.
Well we have our forwards and our backs exchanging potshots with each other.:laughv1:

Is our title defence already falling apart before the first game has even been played?:laughv1:

And a Fred, and a best on ground in a GF, and a Hall of Fame induction...
Season 18 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons
I'll get there buddy i've yet to even play fifty games for the OOB's.

I'm happy enough with what's in my trophy cabinet at the moment for now anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back