Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah yes Colin Hay from Men At Work. There's more to them than that song Down Under imo.

They did several great songs. It's A Mistake and Overkill being my two favourites.
'Down Under' is the most overplayed and over rated song in Australias History.

I cringe now when I hear it played.

No woolly thinking there Strigoi.
And don't worry, I definitely won't pass on the folder I accidently found hidden in the bag you had stashed behind the pillow when you went to the baaah-throom.:sneaky:
Top Secret Animation GIF by Mashed
Illegal search and seizure! Inadmissible.

Whistle Blower GIF by Astrid and Lilly Save The World

Finally! Someone with some common sense!

…I think… :laughv1:
Have you had that extra training session yet?

I have that much confidence in my Rucking ability, are you up for an Avatar bet Strigoi?

Hitouts or DT points it doesn't matter which one.

Have you had that extra training session yet?

I have that much confidence in my Rucking ability, are you up for an Avatar bet Strigoi?

Hitouts or DT points it doesn't matter which one.
My extra training:

1k3WWrM.gif

It hasn’t failed me yet. 🙂

As far as a bet…I don’t gamble, sorry.

But I wish you luck tomorrow, because I’m gonna beat you. 🤭

Happy Shake It GIF by Mino Games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About those videos from a few days ago about the Irish gypsies, someone did a pisstake on it by dubbing their voices over what seems like a scene from the Mortal Kombat movie from the 90's.:laughv1:

Boy, how about those AFL games today! :eekv1:
It’s coming down to the wire now.
Carlton is dropping like a stone. 🤭
The Kangaroos are exciting to watch!

Angela Lansbury Popcorn GIF
Hopefully we'll lift and beat your mob next week! Right OOB's it's gameday the time for talking is over.

Time to get out there and show this crowd why we're the champions. C'mon you mighty OOB's!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back