Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Well if it isn't my 2nd favourite sexual deviant.
You and testy would be good teammates.

28698bc8f3643acac7b15139d24c860f.gif

F**** me the music videos start earlier & earlier each season.

The Bombers are basically a boring Song Contest team now. Can we at least rank each persons entries and give someone a Billy already

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Please wake me up when a Bomber contributes an intelligent idea
For someone with such a low opinion of us, you sure hang around much, much more than could be reasonably expected.

The price of rent must be very reasonable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For someone with such a low opinion of us, you sure hang around much, much more than could be reasonably expected.

The price of rent must be very reasonable.

This is only my fourth post for the week in my own clubs match thread.

But don’t let logic get in the way of your rant old mate Jab Jab. It’s a real shame that you somehow have no idea how this place works after all these years

HeroWooden.png

Dug this one out of the archives from during your...banishment.

Congratulations JoshWoodenSpoon , one of the greats.

This is only my fourth post for the week in my own clubs match thread.
And?

Only you took my post to mean for that very specific post at that very specific time. Normal people take it to mean generally hanging around our club even when you are not directly involved in a match thread.

You do you though, you old stick in the mud.
But don’t let logic get in the way of your rant old mate Jab Jab.
Nobody else understands your “logic” other than to know it leads to button mashing when you think you are a victim of a “crime” that only exists in your imagination.

It’s a real shame that you somehow have no idea how this place works after all these years
If you mean how this place works according to your rules and using your version of logic, then you are correct, you got me … along with every other person in here.

To save you time posting the same line over and over, don’t reckon any of us ever will.

Its a bit early in the day but why not, it might make the weekend come along quicker. I'm sure the boss won't mind if I share a little with him.

View attachment 2072680
This reminds me of an old song that Test Tickle used to sing in the showers after our “training” sessions

He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him of the good blend
He sings the songs that remind him of the better blends
Oh, Joshie Boy, Joshie Boy, Joshie Boy

JoshWoodenSpoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back