Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

What is Tarkyn_24’s legume of choice?

• Chickpeas

• Lentils

• Fava Beans

• Peanuts

• Adzuki Beans

• Appaloosa Beans

• None of these options are even real

• Who’s Tarkyn_24?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

its a shithole mate. the place has imploded
The Main Board could always use a new member mate. It never implodes or turns into a dumpster fire there :$

One Of Us GIF

Masters Mocha and Brownes Choc Chill are also worth a go if you want to go down the sugary milk path again.

Just stopped for lunch as part of an afternoon tour and the bakery has a large range of Brownes - opted against it this time but will keep an eye out for future restocks

I mean it’s a home game this week, so maybe Super SUNS will actually play really well?
Supersuns is fun home and away… and neatly fits into your pocket… I mean… neatly fits your pocket… I mean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm also a North member. Can your club afford to lose me if you disparage choc chill?

I grew up in VIC but lived in WA for close to 30 years.

Big M clears Masters & Brownes when it comes to flavoured cow juice.

I mean it’s a home game this week, so maybe Super SUNS will actually play really well?
You might want to check the OP or the draw again. Would hate you to turn up at the Throne wondering why no one’s there…

I grew up in VIC but lived in WA for close to 30 years.

Big M clears Masters & Brownes when it comes to flavoured cow juice.

I'm a fan of Norco flavoured milk but can't get on Vic

Think Big M is real the only option for non-coffee flavoured milk

But my go to if tends to be Dare - either double or triple strength no added sugar varieties

Which we got better options for alt flavoured milk

You might want to check the OP or the draw again. Would hate you to turn up at the Throne wondering why no one’s there…
Yes, a wonderful joke ruined by poor checking of the fixture. I’ll show myself out 🙁

Yes, a wonderful joke ruined by poor checking of the fixture. I’ll show myself out 🙁
Something we’ve all done from time to time so it no bigg…

Oh what the hell am I saying?!?! Funny as hell!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

Back