Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Xbox is overrated.

Clocking Snake on the Nokia3210 is where the real skill is displayed.
There will be a percentage of the SFA that are oblivious to the lure of snake. I feel sorry for them.
For me personally minesweeper was my tool of procrastination. My uni and school assignments were delayed by enormous amounts of time as I chased new best times. I was bloody good minesweeper.

There will be a percentage of the SFA that are oblivious to the lure of snake. I feel sorry for them.
For me personally minesweeper was my tool of procrastination. My uni and school assignments were delayed by enormous amounts of time as I chased new best times. I was bloody good minesweeper.

Age of Empires goat level status for me.

Was that reporter aware of your minesweeper prowess?

AOEII for me. Still give it a whirl these days

Might have to do that myself.

Remember cheating to get the car, not my finest moment :(

Don't worry, we all did

Those were the days though, smashing some AOE, eating a KG of lollies for $1.50 and watching Jurassic Park....

FB_IMG_1723616649193.jpg

I did not.
I assumed.he already knew.
Essentially he was primarily a rugby reporter who knew me, someone told him that they were pretty sure I followed the Giants.
Goose is my actual nickname , he had guessed my profile belonged to me and used that to confirm I was more than a casual observer.
He had clearly read a lot of my posts cause he used some of the content to form the interview.
I can only assume that he is aware that I m.a Mobbs medal winner.
Wonder if still follows me
My man GWS Goose up and about !!!

Live footage from the interview

IMG_0396.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does any Adelaide/SA brewery have a decent ginger beer?

The lounge in Perth has Brookvale Union on tap

Meanwhile the beer selection in Adelaide is shit 😂
Yeah nah, I’ve always got time for one of these:
IMG_8608.jpeg

They didn't have any Coopers in the lounge

It was Somersby cider, Pirate Life hazy IPA, Great Northern and Peroni

There's so many good SA beers and they had that shit
Pirate life is pretty decent

Pirate life is pretty decent

Agree they've got some good beers in their range - but not a fan of the one they had

Really weird to not see one pale ale in the fridge

omgfridge just wanted to remind you that if you weren't such a traitor you would have a premiership ring
Sucked in.
More upset I haven't won a spoon.

The true heartbreak story of ex Gumbies to Furies is Brick Loosener, left for one season and missed out. Ouch.

More upset I haven't won a spoon.

The true heartbreak story of ex Gumbies to Furies is Brick Loosener, left for one season and missed out. Ouch.
He saw the light and returned.
Something you should think about

Unpopular opinion.
Cooopers is the most overrated beer in the country.

The only good beer is ginger beer.

Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back