Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

recruiting international qooty players has been of great benefit to creating a warm and inviting place for all at Spotswood

with the exception of the Dragons, that scum stay outside....
That answers Irish BlueBagger's earlier question on which team should go.

Hey philreich
I just saw Gary Kasparov the chess grandmaster in a cafe!
I asked him to pass the sugar and it took him twenty six bloody minutes!

Hey philreich
I just saw Gary Kasparov the chess grandmaster in a cafe!
I asked him to pass the sugar and it took him twenty six bloody minutes!
My teacher told me that I'd never be any good at poetry, because I'm dyslexic. But so far I've made 2 jugs and a vase, and they're lovely!!!

C'mon OOB's lets get stuck right into this lot on Sunday.:D
Basically! Can’t be farked getting stuck into them now!

It’s Thursday and we are on page 14!

May as well unthread those towels and make some doileys for the next crowd 🤷🏼‍♀️

May as well unthread those towels and make some doileys for the next crowd 🤷🏼‍♀️
Where's Raz when we need him?:laughv1:

We love the bye.

jeremy-clarkson-top-gear.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll send him over if you want :).
I noticed he was only on seven posts on your match thread earlier. The poor fella must be exhausted after last weeks efforts.:laughv1:

I'll send him over if you want :).
Hey mate i once submitted 10 puns to a joke competition, i really thought with that many I'd be a sure winner, sadly no pun in ten did.

Hey mate i once submitted 10 puns to a joke competition, i really thought with that many I'd be a sure winner, sadly no pun in ten did.
Yikes!

I noticed he was only on seven posts on your match thread earlier. The poor fella must be exhausted after last weeks efforts.:laughv1:
He's probably saving himself for Friday
giphy.gif

I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon.

I'll let you know........

What do you call security guards at Samsung? Guardians of the Galaxy.

Speaking of… how ****ed is this!

Ordered a costume for my daughter for book week which was today and it was supposed to come last week… we’ve watched the letterbox every day this week!

So yesterday arvo we had a mad rush around the house and shops to pull off a costume to fit in with her gal pals bc it hadn’t arrived!!

I’ve just received a photo and sms stating it’s sitting at my front door!

😂😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back