Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe I did this.

Short walk with the other half today, there's an ant superhighway crossing the footpath. Thousands of them, a black ribbon a couple of inches wide. Point it out, step over it, she doesn't break stride and plants foot dead in the middle. Opened my mouth to say something, instantly thought:
"Leave it, Pugsley"

Been here too long I reckon.

Damn, I missed the most obvious, what's this mixing bowl crap ?- don't have one of those

Or a big sausepan, hmmm

Russel can step in, Mr Hobbs has 7 litre capacity - and not making a stew tonight so he is free.
Think About It GIF by Identity

Nothing like it has ever been on earth before. It came for the thrill of the hunt. It picked the wrong man to hunt.
You ain’t scared of no man.

“Whatever’s out there ain’t no man”

You ain’t scared of no man.

“Whatever’s out there ain’t no man”
There's Something Out There Waiting For Us, And It Ain't No Man." ...

There's Something Out There Waiting For Us, And It Ain't No Man." ...
That’s the one. I should have been taking notes instead of drinking red. Whatever was I thinking???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Step 4- slow cooked toasted sangas to provide some nourishment during the long arduous baking process.

Fred approves, thou he did raise his eyebrow when I started dancing to Bruce Springsteen'

SAM_3337.JPG SAM_3338.JPG

Hey brian_muz heads up there’s other Carlton fans to lament with in the match thread this week.

raffrox same for you only with us Freo tragics.

HOLY HECK THEY’RE FOLLOWING UP PREDATOR WITH PREDATOR 2 IT’S LIKE PREDATOR BUT WITH MORE DANNY “I’M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT” GLOVER I MAY NEVER SLEEP AGAIN!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back