Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheeky bastard!
Ahem, I knew my father.

Doug and Dinsdale Piranha were born, on probation, in this small house in Kipling Road, Southwark, the eldest sons in a family of sixteen. Their father Arthur Piranha, a scrap metal dealer and TV quizmaster, was well known to the police

You do realise that was what I figured my 14-year-old self would say to today me going back in time, right?
Nope, I genuinely thought you were talking about Purple and I was like "Wow, at least my teammates only say that behind my back, he said it to his face!"

Seen this? Shows the importance of pitch circle and tooth spacing, and viscosity and shear modifiers to avoid damage.
This was 250rpm, imagine what a car gearbox goes through.

Gale Banks on rear end lube (sic), with a slick transparent cover to demonstrate dynamic differential oil flow:

I find this stuff fascinating, yeah go ahead with the nerd comments.

Game Day..

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
I dig the tartan hat very Scottish like.:laughv1: Speaking of Scotland whatever happened to Ace Rimmer our old Scottish friend?

He's still on our list but he hasn't been seen since the end of season 36.
Smoke him a kipper, he'll be back for breakfast.

Might as well do this now - I'll be posting this one tomorrow. The first bounce will be some time between 1 and 6pm, give or take an hour or two: I hope that helps.....

No seriously, we'll be getting underway around 3pm AEST - good luck to both teams.
Cheers in advance for posting mate. Will be at the G but hopefully able to grab the results if the crowd isn't too big...interwebs on the phone seems to struggle otherwise. Failing that, can someone send them through to the ground-staff to display on the big screen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back