Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

My armour is made of dragon scales so fire-resistant, at least that's what toothless witch at the markets told me
elder scrolls dragon GIF

I’m awaiting funds from a Nigerian prince so it’s not all bad.
Are Nigerian princes still a thing? And why were they all Nigerian? Surely other countries in the region saw what was happening and thought 'gee, we should get in on that'?

Are Nigerian princes still a thing?
I’ve been waiting a long time.

And why were they all Nigerian? Surely other countries in the region saw what was happening and thought 'gee, we should get in on that'?
They’re all actually from Ivory Coast, they just said they were Nigerian to give Nigeria a bad name. And to draw heat from the fact that Ivory Coast killed all their elephants.

I’ve been waiting a long time.

They’re all actually from Ivory Coast, they just said they were Nigerian to give Nigeria a bad name. And to draw heat from the fact that Ivory Coast killed all their elephants.
So they’re just “Coast” now?

So they’re just “Coast” now?
They killed that too. I don’t know what they’re called now.

Maybe that’s part of why they want to be Nigerian.

Nigeria apparently does have a very large contingent of "professional" scammers. Yes dudes who's daily lives consist of scamming (romance scams, IRS scams etc, you name it) multiple vulnerable people. They get thousands of dollars and buy fancy cars while some poor old duck gives away her retirement fund and loses her house.

Nigeria probably should have hidden their elephants better. Seriously, how hard is it to hide an elephant?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nigeria probably should have hidden their elephants better. Seriously, how hard is it to hide an elephant?
Depends on how finely you chop them up.

easy if you have a fridge

easy if you have a fridge
This reminds me of a time when my grandfather put a shark he caught in the beer fridge and asked my brother to go and get him a beer. The shark fell out onto the floor and my brother near shit himself.

This is how I imagine the Dragons are going to feel on Sunday.

This reminds me of a time when my grandfather put a shark he caught in the beer fridge and asked my brother to go and get him a beer. The shark fell out onto the floor and my brother near shit himself.

This is how I imagine the Dragons are going to feel on Sunday.

Depends on the shark...

Gummy I will be ok, great white? Excited for the prospect of eating something exotic.

Depends on the shark...

Gummy I will be ok, great white? Excited for the prospect of eating something exotic.
Great White? How big is Barrybran's grandfather's beer fridge?

It's a beautiful tag team.

Think the unique combination of myself and Pickitt could annoy a few teams to death
I knew you would appreciate a good tag team!

I would have just had a heart attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back