Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Beer Celebrate GIF by 43 Clicks North

Happy Buscemi Friday everyone
20240830_160857.jpg
Cheers to that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mobbs this is the interior of Dinsdale's Dungeon Brewery...it's coming along nicely don't ya reckon?
20240830_122358.jpg
Disregard that branding on the right, that's one of my sponsors

Its why it must suck to have really big hands
Let me tell you, folks, everyone’s talking about my hands, and you know what? They’re not just bigly—they’re huge! Totally huge.

I’ve had people come up to me and say, 'Wow, those are the biggest hands we've ever seen!' A lot of people are saying that. It’s true, it’s incredible actually. Lots of people. Believe me folks.

Let me tell you, folks, everyone’s talking about my hands, and you know what? They’re not just bigly—they’re huge! Totally huge.

I’ve had people come up to me and say, 'Wow, those are the biggest hands we've ever seen!' A lot of people are saying that. It’s true, it’s incredible actually. Lots of people. Believe me folks.
His Royal Highness would like a quiet word.
1725018921695.png

Fancy letting me spend more than two seconds in the ruck this week? I didn't mind you having a run at my expense in your milestone match, but the coach forgot to get me back on, even in a different position, last week.
#stayinyourlane

Big game Dragons!! Back to back away games which is always a challenge, so we'll need to bring our best for the next part of this min-away run!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back