Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

The pie floater is an Australian dish sold in Adelaide. It consists of a meat pie in a thick pea soup, typically with the addition of tomato sauce.

Two out of three ain't bad, I guess.

Fancy letting me spend more than two seconds in the ruck this week? I didn't mind you having a run at my expense in your milestone match, but the coach forgot to get me back on, even in a different position, last week.
#stayinyourlane
I have quite successfully avoided rucking my whole career mate.

1725033231614.png

1725033309681.png

Those 8 from last week are the ones I'm sooking about :laughv1:
As someone who's feet wouldn't touch the ground while sitting on the bench IRL, a season in the ruck is great for my ego!
#GetOuttaSpudsSpot

FootyGuy13 is proud of his ongoing no-hitouts streak.

There are a few rules for Rick's passed down in time by the great U2tigers

1. You must not take marks as a ruckman - SFA rucks don't mark the ball, you tap it to advantage.
2. You must believe you are the greatest person who has ever walked on the plane or earth (with the exception of maybe Bono) even if other people tell you this isn't the case. Rucks are cocky assholes so you must BELIEVE it.
3. It is a greater honour to lead the SFA Ruck ratings than it is to be All SFA.

If you can do the three above, you can be a SFA ruckman.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FootyGuy13 😘

I git this right... Right?
I said club stalwart, someone who has been at the club its entire life. Tonga Bob knows who I'm talking about.
(Besides my birthday helped us beat the OOB a couple weeks back.)

I said club stalwart, someone who has been at the club its entire life. Tonga Bob knows who I'm talking about.
OH SHIT IS IT WHORE TREE DAY TODAY???

There are a few rules for Rick's
F**K your couch, ninja

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. You must not take marks as a ruckman - SFA rucks don't mark the ball, you tap it to advantage.
2. You must believe you are the greatest person who has ever walked on the plane or earth (with the exception of maybe Bono) even if other people tell you this isn't the case. Rucks are cocky assholes so you must BELIEVE it.
3. It is a greater honour to lead the SFA Ruck ratings than it is to be All SFA.

I will only refer to them as Ricks from now on

Well said mate, there is no greater honour then Winning 'The Edge Ruck Power Rankings' - It means you are the best 'Heart and soul player' in the Sweet FA.

Well said mate, there is no greater honour then Winning 'The Edge Ruck Power Rankings' - It means you are the best 'Heart and soul player' in the Sweet FA.

As aspiring rucks need to look up to yourself.

I know I did before I was dumped to FF 🤣

Can we try and get me a mark this week please,
I just found out I haven’t taken one this year.
I was very confused though again I can’t really mark in real life either 😂
Sorry, that would require me being able to kick

Ohhh so it was YOU?? Well a happy belated birthday to you, young fella. I shall never forget again given you share the date with spudSnr [though hopefully you're a few years younger!].

1725088450689.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back