Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

10th YEAR ANNIVERSARY, BABY!
Guess we'd better do something then.

Happy Whore Tree Day to all who celebrate and observe. Come down and get your bark on.

Did you think I have a PDF File listing all the birthday dates of everyone at Coney Island?
God there's someone like this at my work.

Insufferable. 😞

God there's someone like this at my work.

Insufferable. 😞
It's stuff like this that make people take a day off for their birthday.

Do they try to organise whip round cards for each and every person too? Hate those things + the people who organise them with a passion!
Here's a neat trick for those cards: Don't read them.

giphy.gif

I would rather no **** with my pies 🤣🤣

Got to drive to Bendigo today, should be able to get a nice pie up there

All that's needed is some tomato sauce mate, none of this pea soup shit.

It's the country bakeries where some of the best baked goods are found. :thumbsu:

I still have to wonder the state of mind of someone that actually came up with the idea of submerging a meat pie in pea soup...

To be fair, some of the best things in life are mixtures of things that should NEVER be combined.

Caramel and salt (salted caramel is delicious).
Bacon and honey
My car's face and anime gifs.

All are brilliant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, some of the best things in life are mixtures of things that should NEVER be combined.

Bacon and honey

All are brilliant
Sassy Sarah Silverman GIF by HULU

Bacon and honey

All are brilliant
Popcorn and a choc top

game day.png
Agent93 Barrybran brian_muz Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 raffrox Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

1725158464802.png

Hey Wazzas, hope you enjoyed Whore Tree Day yesterday and thank you to those who cleaned the old girl up afterwards, you're the real heroes. Well another game day has snuck up on us. Is this the day where we finally get a win against Puff the Imaginary Creature? Wosh will tell us in a few hours so stay tuned.

To everyone celebrating Fathers Day today I hope you're spoilt rotten. And for those of you for whom Fathers Day is a struggle for whatever reason, I see you and I hope you get to spoil yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back