Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

With all this veteran talk, I'm looking forward to rfctigerarmy and Grockadoc overwhelming us with some old school banter

hi Grockadoc thanks for joining in the banter

The Office Crying GIF

Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

What's your favourite Furies vs Wonders moment?

Mine is the birth of the famous "Day Off" Brenton Davy character arc.
That I was able to post for 3 weeks after receiving my “Day Off” was the best part

I think Frosty spent his earnings from two whole paper rounds on that. Money very well spent.
It was. For me that is! For 3 weeks I had oppo posters confused as hell. It just added to the mystique

Ok, there may have been a little bit of concern about what exactly Frothies got up to on the weekend that was so insalubrious, so I'm going to post a bit of a hint. This is very NSFW, so please do not click on the spoiler tag if you are in company and value your reputation at all. DO NOT SHOW THIS TO SIGNIFICANT OTHERS, FAMILY, FRIENDS, CO-WORKERS, MEMBERS OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC, AND ESPECIALLY YOUR BOSS (for the 3 people in this thread that actually have jobs).

There's no mods around, thankfully, as this could give me a 10 year ban.

At the Furies, we call this "real Aisle 10 shit".

IMG_5753.jpeg

What's your favourite Furies vs Wonders moment?

Mine is the birth of the famous "Day Off" Brenton Davy character arc.
What a time to be alive, ‘Day Off Davy’ was just too much for the SFA to handle.

Genuine icon.

The only shame is that he can't be selected in 2 positions.

More committee anti-Wonders bias. 🙄
So is that the new Wonders schtick?

Why do I feel like you're not taking this egregious miscarriage of justice seriously?
Victim schtick confirmed.

Seriously though, how’s things at the Coliseum?? Place fallen down yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Victim schtick confirmed.

Seriously though, how’s things at the Coliseum?? Place fallen down yet?
Oh BD, you know that the house that love built won't fall down while the love is still there :love:

Hey Swanny, I've been meaning to ask did you get to the YSL museum?
How was Essouiara?
Regrettably didn't get to go to the museum. I did see YSL Gardens which were very pretty, but the museum was about to close after I was done there.
Essaouira was a blast. I wwas there for Morocco's annual traditional music festival Gnaoua Festival which was definitely one of the major highlights of the trip and Essaouira was one of my favourite towns.

Regrettably didn't get to go to the museum. I did see YSL Gardens which were very pretty, but the museum was about to close after I was done there.
Essaouira was a blast. I wwas there for Morocco's annual traditional music festival Gnaoua Festival which was definitely one of the major highlights of the trip and Essaouira was one of my favourite towns.
Those gardens...WOW.
Fantastic photos, it all looks amazing and a magnificent trip.
Lovely to travel vicariously, thanks.

Tell it’s a malevolent dictatorship without telling me it’s a malevolent dictatorship…
I like to think it's a lot like El Salvador at the moment. Sure it's technically a dictatorship, but the public likes it that way.

I like to think it's a lot like El Salvador at the moment. Sure it's technically a dictatorship, but the public has to like it that way.
Fixed

SSwans2011 do travel real good. 🤩

Spectacular, thanks for sharing. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back