Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn
I reckon Elmer_Hauser should go to the Collingwood board and laugh at them because they missed the 8......

Waa thinking about posting a Wooden Spoon Celebration thread on the Richmond board for a micro second last Sunday ... :$

Blood pressure was 160 this morning but worrying about the goat @ 3am would raise it Mobbs
Ok thanks for letting me know. Sorry about your blood pressure. I was also up a bit around 3am but that's because I'm old and when I have to pee, I have to pee.

Probably not so high. Most likely be asleep since I have to drive to Melbourne the day earlier for Iron Maiden and driving 2.5hrs home straight after the show. If I’m awake I’m probably in a zombie like state like Mobbs is in constantly
I probably seem to be in a zombie state because I'm at work a lot and my phone only comes out at breaks.

Ok thanks for letting me know. Sorry about your blood pressure. I was also up a bit around 3am but that's because I'm old and when I have to pee, I have to pee.

That rings true for all Roys players though

#TeamIncontinence 🚻

Mobbs is it possible for a select few to have a conference with this troublesome sim? The masses aren't happy :).
I'm not sure. But I'm sure it's possible for a select few to suffer in their jocks! :)

Does anyone else think Giovanni Ribisi is very underrated as an actor ? He is worth watching the Ted movies for his bizarre performance alone.
I always liked him but didn't know he was in any Ted movies. Was he in any Ted talks?

Doesn

Waa thinking about posting a Wooden Spoon Celebration thread on the Richmond board for a micro second last Sunday ... :$
I'm so glad I don't follow any AFL clubs :D

We are all crying in to our ‘17, ‘19 & ‘20 Cups

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Carlos is very happy!!!

I am a ex cricket umpire and a current dentist ( I have studied physiology. neuroanatomy etc) and so I am the only umpire that has heard of visual summation. This is our ability, or lack of ability to distinguish visually that two events have occurred rather than one event. Think of your TV that fires still images up so quickly that you blur them together.

The ball passes from the glove, or nicking it, holding the bat past the shoulder, or nicking it, far quicker then the human brain, note not the eye, can effectively process the information.

I used to get some puzzled looks when I was asked why I didn't give a batsman out when I replied, "i am an organic life form".

The when in doubt not out has a physiological basis.

When looking at the reviews of the goal umpires keep visual summation in view.

I reckon Elmer_Hauser should go to the Collingwood board and laugh at them because they missed the 8......
hey you shut up GIF by LEGO

You're a bad influence! Of course people would pay for that but you're still a bad influence.

I'm so glad I don't follow any AFL clubs :D

Man I went to Fitzroy's final game in my life, the second worst day and awful day in my entire 44 years (after my beloved Grandmother's funeral)

Truly soul destroying stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back