Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Which Island? How long are you there for? If you're on Oahu, get a Hula pie at Dukes & be sure to head up to the North shore.

Oahu

We just went to Dukes for breakfast

IMG_2720.jpeg

I've had this persistent cough so Mrs DP gave me some prescription cough medicine that worked nearly immediately.

Where would I be without Mrs and drugs?

Sleeping in the spare room!

View attachment 2094299
I used to have an authority to arrange and order a wide range of meds for the missus. It was a crazy learning curve but I was a virtual pharmacy for a while. Also learnt a lot about courier services!

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good morning to both teams.

See you all on the other side of the white line

Hope the Sim starts to like me. Otherwise another week of Nothing

This is the week where you kick TWO Qoals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Part of the shadow immortal crew, which you just founded!

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don’t want to live in the shadows :(

But I’ve said it countless times, my own egotistical persona has actually made people devalue my achievements and contributions.

I sit comfortably alongside the immortals.

But will continue to dominate the league until it’s impossible to ignore me anymore.

What will it take? 1500 goals? 2000?

I’ll be there soon enough.

Though on the field will be a battle and I won’t take a backwards step, I’d like to throw it out there that the Roys are one of the only teams who have been able to develop and sustain a positive culture for all of their many seasons.

It’s always been a pleasure to play the Roys. They post and play well. They engage in the banter, but never step over the line nor spam. Somehow, they’ve been this way forever.

It is to be commended. Though I hope it doesn’t lead to onfield success this week.

I don’t respect many aside from myself, obviously, but the Roys have had my respect for a long time.

I’ll never make the Roys one of the many, many teams I have played for. I enjoy coming up against them too much.

But I’ve said it countless times, my own egotistical persona has actually made people devalue my achievements and contributions.

But will continue to dominate the league until it’s impossible to ignore me anymore.

Nice melt 🤭

Maybe if we were to play the Roys more often, you might get to 1500 goals a bit quicker, and be recognised sooner :).

How high will the reading be next Saturday at the SCG if there's a point the difference, with seconds remaining?
Probably not so high. Most likely be asleep since I have to drive to Melbourne the day earlier for Iron Maiden and driving 2.5hrs home straight after the show. If I’m awake I’m probably in a zombie like state like Mobbs is in constantly

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back