Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

420 as in gunja?
Yes
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Gave up a few years ago but can get you a quality ounce for $330, I mean my friend called Captain Midnight can.
As long as it’s not Captain Carlton. He’s been blacklisted from visiting me. Gunji helps my arthritis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish someone other than me knew about goats of the animal kind to talk to for advice on Bigfooty
My mate's family kept a goat as a pet when I was a kid. But er ... that's about the limit of my knowledge.

A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship. The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier. He said to the female whale, "Lets both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink." They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.

Soon however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore. The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female, "Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore." At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him. "Look," she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen."

A rich businessman walks into a bar, and a fellow is drinking next to the piano, where a rat is playing away some great tunes. Casually hopping around the piano in a practiced way, the rat seems to enjoy it, and beside him is a jar with loads of tips stuffed in it.

Immediately the man rushes over to the piano. "That's amazing! You know, I'm in the movie business, and we would make loads of money with your rat! How about I give you a hundred thousand dollars if you let me borrow your rat!"

The fellow shrugs his shoulders and glances at the rat. "Awww, that sounds nice, but I dunno. I really like mah rat, and he's pretty swell. I don't think I can accept your offer."

The businessman looks annoyed, but doesn't protest, instead going to collect himself with a drink at the bar, thinking over how to convince the man, when the man pulls a frog out of his pocket and sets it on the piano. A moment later the frog bursts into song while the rat plays piano. It's absolutely fantastic singing, too!

Once the song is over, the businessman walks over once more. "Tell you what, mister. You got your rat, and you seem to like him and all, but the frog...I'll give you a half a million for the frog, okay?"

Again, the man looks a little unsure, but seems to have relaxed a bit more. The businessman starts writing a check, and waves it in the man's face, before finally he accepts and nods his head in consent. Immediately the businessman scoops up the frog and rushes out before he can reconsider.

The rat turns to the man and says, "How many of those idiots are we going to trick with my ventriloquism act?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back