Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

lalala GIF by Offspring on TEN

You Shouldnt Have Ben Stiller GIF

It's funny, I could have sworn blind our paths crossed at the Dragons but you must have been one of the Danoz and Hate acquisitions the season I moved.
Not your paths, just your streams

I don't see how that's any of your business.
No need to be half back flank about it. I just wanted to support your cause. I’ve leant, if you want recognition, you need to go more with the left. People love that shix

You Shouldnt Have Ben Stiller GIF

It's funny, I could have sworn blind our paths crossed at the Dragons but you must have been one of the Danoz and Hate acquisitions the season I moved.
Yeah, exactly.

But if you can get your tiny mits into these cans for us,
Let me be the first to say.

Home Sweet Home Ahd GIF by ALLBLK

No need to be half back flank about it. I just wanted to support your cause. I’ve leant, if you want recognition, you need to go more with the left. People love that shix

I actually have two right feet, but that's OK I can still use my left if you think that will work.

We could nominate DragoDelph

Although I am not 100% sure he has the mongrel required to truly be an arseh*le overlord.

Greenery has set a bar, indeed. Not sure if it's a high bar or a low bar, but it has certainly been set.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, a Furies and Dragons match thread normally gets somewhat spicy, so I figured it's time to get that particular balls slapping against the cheeks rolling by posting something that befits our clubs' shared history. I am a little worried seeing as this could easily get me banned, but if I am then I want it known I was booted from this site for posting the most hardcore shit that makes a pr0n melt look like posting a Play School gif.

Please do not open this in the company of others...I did once, and nearly got thrown off a moving train by a couple of nuns who found this to be highly offensive.

Clean up in Aisle 10...

1725455956375.png

Fighting Furies Official Team Sheet
S38, Round 7 v Dragons FFC

B: Rioli8217 / SplintWhisky / Sab22
HB: James Colorado / Toump Ass / Edmund hunt
C: crazywildhorse / omgfridge / Orange crush
HF: The Cryptkeeper / Feraligatr / Chronz
F: JyeDye / ShaunDuggan / krided
Foll: NaturalDisaster / Frothies Mcveigh / Shueygod
INT: rfctigerarmy / Grockadoc

Changes:

Edmund hunt Wing > HBF
Chronz HBF > HFF
Orange crush HFF > Wing

Nil

#obsessedwithvictory

Okay, a Furies and Dragons match thread normally gets somewhat spicy, so I figured it's time to get that particular balls slapping against the cheeks rolling by posting something that befits our clubs' shared history. I am a little worried seeing as this could easily get me banned, but if I am then I want it known I was booted from this site for posting the most hardcore shit that makes a pr0n melt look like posting a Play School gif.

Please do not open this in the company of others...I did once, and nearly got thrown off a moving train by a couple of nuns who found this to be highly offensive.

Clean up in Aisle 10...

View attachment 2100770

Changes:

Edmund hunt Wing > HBF
Chronz HBF > HFF
Orange crush HFF > Wing

Nil

#obsessedwithvictory
IMG_5766.jpeg

Clean up in Aisle 10...

View attachment 2100770

Changes:

Edmund hunt Wing > HBF
Chronz HBF > HFF
Orange crush HFF > Wing

Nil

#obsessedwithvictory

Water Douse GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back