Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy checks notes Friday friends. One of those weeks where I'm literally a day ahead of myself for some reason. I really thought it was Saturday earlier :moustache:

I have recently increased my rates.

But I'm worth it.

I've actually purchased 3 spare subscriptions to distribute to friends and colleagues.

They all seem to be very busy lately, for some reason...

I've actually purchased 3 spare subscriptions to distribute to friends and colleagues.

I highly suggest the PPV messages I send.

Always fun to gamble a little

Definitely wish I'd thought of it before Father's Day.

Wait...

Definitely wish I'd thought of it before Father's Day.

Wait...

I'm thinking of investing in hand sanitiser companies. Sure they've taken a slump since the COVID peak, but with Bonz's Only Fans taking off, their product will be in high demand.

Or we just drop shaking hands from our culture entirely.

I'm thinking of investing in hand sanitiser companies. Sure they've taken a slump since the COVID peak, but with Bonz's Only Fans taking off, their product will be in high demand.

Or we just drop shaking hands from our culture entirely.

Bad idea, my stuff is pure filth.

You don't want that sanitiser. Instead focus on investment in gin and rum.

BT makes any game he's commentating on near unwatchable.

Going to that game rather than watching it on TV was really enjoyable.

I mean, not at the level of Bonz's OnlyFans, but let's be realistic here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to that game rather than watching it on TV was really enjoyable.

I mean, not at the level of Bonz's OnlyFans, but let's be realistic here.

Finals are always special experiences (well at least winning finals).

BT makes any game he's commentating on near unwatchable.

Modern commentary is awful and what channel 7 have done with the likes of Darcy, BT and JB is shocking.

Earlier in the year Fox had Matt Hill commentating some games (his a race horse commentator), and he was absolutely exceptional. Called the game exactly how it was and because he was calling not speaking about the game, special comments could actually chime in with some good stuff

I'm sure glad the SFA commentators are better!

philreich is a cut above them.

Modern commentary is awful and what channel 7 have done with the likes of Darcy, BT and JB is shocking.

Earlier in the year Fox had Matt Hill commentating some games (his a race horse commentator), and he was absolutely exceptional. Called the game exactly how it was and because he was calling not speaking about the game, special comments could actually chime in with some good stuff

Agree with this. The FTA games on Kayo are much more enjoyable due to the commentators.

Not so much the Eagles games.

Although, the horn they all have for Rankine is disgusting.

philreich is a cut above them.

Agree with this. The FTA games on Kayo are much more enjoyable due to the commentators.

Not so much the Eagles games.

Although, the horn they all have for Rankine is disgusting.

Generally most non Victorian games are quite awful with the commentary.

I agree let's get philreich to commentate instead

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back