Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Think I am staying unless someone seriously ups their offer.

All I am looking for is a little depravity, is that too much to ask for?
The Furies have obviously lost their way since the e-girl and furry days. We just might be the benchmark of depravity and pervertedness now.

The Furies have obviously lost their way since the e-girl and furry days. We just might be the benchmark of depravity and pervertedness now.

I really really wish I had joined the Furies during their E-Girl days.

Perfect fit

James Colorado ShaunDuggan Iā€™m heading to Iron Maiden tonight, been a while since Iā€™ve been to a packed indoor gig. Canā€™t wait to be drenched in a bunch of strangers sweat šŸ„°

There's nothing like the manly sweat smell of a mosh pit.

Think I got second hand stoning when I was in the pit for Metallica years ago at Soundwave.

Pretty sure I got peed on as well.

But it was worth it.

Was there last night! (Free tickets with work).

They still have got it

Ran into a few on the train after the footy who all seemed to have enjoyed the show.

Maiden head of the night was clearly the middle aged bloke who had taken his 2 primary school aged sons. If I ever have an accident, I hope I become that level of cool dad.

View attachment 2099361
Dragons veteran Pie 4 Life is the workhorse of the midfield, their 35 tackles almost double that of the next closest Dragon. A defensive mindset will be needed this week to deal with Furies co captain omgfridge who has had the qooty 143 times already this season and doesn't mind the dirty work with 14 frees against.
Cheer On Peter Griffin GIF by Xbox

There's nothing like the manly sweat smell of a mosh pit.

Think I got second hand stoning when I was in the pit for Metallica years ago at Soundwave.

Pretty sure I got peed on as well.

But it was worth it.
Gonna be awkward when you find out that happened when the show had finished hours earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna be awkward when you find out that happened when the show had finished hours earlier.

Was more awkward when I found out it was my own piss.

Yeah, not worth purchasing band tops.

Get them online beforehand, it's just a cash grab

Probably more out of habit today. The majority of gigs I go to ( I've been to nearly 40 this year) are at clubs (Max Watts, Corner Hotel, Croxton Park bandroom) or dive bars (Bendigo Hotel, the Tote), so not big bands. I normally buy the shirt to support them, but with Maiden they don't really need the money I suppose

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back